Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2007   #81
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I hope you all DO rag on him!! He knows if he lets his grades drop Texan football games is the first thing to go BYE BYE!! This will be his first game to miss this year. I failed in raising his MOM!! She just does not seem to think fooball is as important to a young man's life as I do!! Go figure!!
LMAO.... Maybe YOU should ground Shadow's mom!!
Old 11-14-2007   #82
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO.... Maybe YOU should ground Shadow's mom!!
She has completely forgotten how she behaved when she was 15!! I wish I could ground her! Unfortunately, I have to play the "MawMaw" role and mind my tongue or Shadow would be in worst trouble than he already is. lol Sometimes that's very hard for me to do, as you all well know!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007   #83
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Tell him to sneak out grandma

And lay off Ted. That s for all yall who think Ted did this for his jollies.

There is some kid getting christmas this year because Ted did this.
Old 11-14-2007   #84
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
I happened across this putz and was really amazed that his brain was big enough to come up with that quote.

U best change you name to IBENOTCOOL cause that is exactly what you are, Not Cool

Now go stuff a big load of crap in your piehole.

Quote:
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha

Hold on I am pouring you something

A huge GLASS of STFU

enjoy
Old 11-14-2007   #85
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
If you were pulling your eyes out of your sockets as per your avatar, they were avoiding you like the plague. I get the whillies everytime I see one of your posts.
I have to agree. Sorry Disaack3 but I have to put you on ignore until you change your avatar....it's really grossing me out, it's nothing you have ever said, just that damn picture.
Old 11-14-2007   #86
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Tell him to sneak out grandma

And lay off Ted. That s for all yall who think Ted did this for his jollies.

There is some kid getting christmas this year because Ted did this.

If I could I would Joe! BUT, this time I have to agree with mom and dad! Shadow knows the rules, and if he chooses not to follow them, he has to pay the price.

It's none of my business what anyone else does with their tickets. If I don't like it, that's MY problem not theirs. Let's just leave it at that! What's done is done!!
Old 11-15-2007   #87
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
If you were pulling your eyes out of your sockets as per your avatar, they were avoiding you like the plague. I get the whillies everytime I see one of your posts.
I have to agree. Sorry Disaack3 but I have to put you on ignore until you change your avatar....it's really grossing me out, it's nothing you have ever said, just that damn picture.
Last week, I posted something about Disaacks avatar freaking me out in the "Random Thought.... " thread... Disaacks, you are going to my ignore list too....

I really don't think too many people - especially the people that know Ted are too worried about his decision.
Old 11-15-2007   #88
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Grandma, You know I understand your rants and You have a right to voice your dislikes but Letting Shadows mom keep him from a game. @#$%$%^% mom.
Old 11-15-2007   #89
SheTexan
Site Contributor

[quote=Texan_Bill;783582]
Quote:
I really don't think too many people - especially the people that know Ted are too worried about his decision.
???
Old 11-15-2007   #90
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

[quote=SheTexan;783686]
Quote:

???
I know what I was trying to say, but it just didn't come out right. So, until I can say it in person, I will refrain... Me dont type so goods...
Old 11-15-2007   #91
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Texan_Bill;783696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

I know what I was trying to say, but it just didn't come out right. So, until I can say it in person, I will refrain... Me dont type so goods...
Depends if it is early in the tailgate or late but that could also be said about talking. Of course I do not do either well at any time of the day.

Old 11-15-2007   #92
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

Depends if it is early in the tailgate or late but that could also be said about talking. Of course I do not do either well at any time of the day.

First beer cracks at 7:20

BTW how were you able to take my words, and yet quote them from 'She'???
Old 11-15-2007   #93
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

First beer cracks as soon as my coffe is done, 7:05-7:30.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #94
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That is easy when you quoted her you changed how the quote was done.

IE ... If you use quote at the beginning you have to use /quote at the end. You can not then change it from quote to /Quote and vice versa.
Old 11-15-2007   #95
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
First beer cracks as soon as my coffe is done, 7:05-7:30.
You're right, my bad.. I forgot about the obligatory cup of coffee..
Old 11-15-2007   #96
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Texan_Bill;783582]
Quote:

Last week, I posted something about Disaacks avatar freaking me out in the "Random Thought.... " thread... Disaacks, you are going to my ignore list too....

It is a pretty disturbing pic, Dan....

and I do know Ted....personally...Kat too....who is worried? Just asked a very observant question is all...
Geez, did I pull a Britney?

ooops, I did it again....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #97
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 41 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

I personally like Disaacks avatar. I don't think she should change it because a couple of people don't like it. I really hope this board isn't going to go the way my great and beloved country is going. (If one or two people disagree with the majority and make enough noise then it has to be changed). Does anyone remember the immigration issue, the flag issue, the prayer in school issue, Welfare issue or the infamous balloon issue, Now it is a Family Tree not a CHRISTMAS TREE (check out Lowes ad) and most of the other big box stores Everyone needs to remember the 1st Ammendment of the greatest document ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISAACKS Keep your avatar if you want to.
Old 11-15-2007   #98
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember the balloon issue.

Good to see ya on the boards Doc! Don't be a stranger.

Now take Britney home.
Old 11-15-2007   #99
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
I personally like Disaacks avatar. I don't think she should change it because a couple of people don't like it. I really hope this board isn't going to go the way my great and beloved country is going. (If one or two people disagree with the majority and make enough noise then it has to be changed). Does anyone remember the immigration issue, the flag issue, the prayer in school issue, Welfare issue or the infamous balloon issue, Now it is a Family Tree not a CHRISTMAS TREE (check out Lowes ad) and most of the other big box stores Everyone needs to remember the 1st Ammendment of the greatest document ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISAACKS Keep your avatar if you want to.
Nice to see you doc.
Old 11-15-2007   #100
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You can make a quote for anything. Just type something, highlight the text, and click the little quote icon. Then at the first quote tag between the closing bracket and the e in quote add an = sign and type the text of who you want the quote to be from, and voila....
So it would look like {QUOTE=Unsuspecting Person] (first bracket changed so you can see the code....)

Such as....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Bill
Bring on the beer and loose women!
or

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
My favorite team is the Texans...those cowboys suck
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read