Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2007   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Who were they playing, If it is the bingles or bronco's then I see a lot of orange
Old 11-13-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

The Dawg Pound is not a good argument for your discussion. They let Chad Johnson jump in the stands. And by the way, they do have opposing fans in the Dawg Pound. They also do it in the Black Hole. Joe Texan was front row.

It will never be exclusively for Texans fans as long as the Bull Pen is filled with holier than thou fans wearing orange colored shades, a VY jockstrap around thier mouths and VY UT jerseys. If you don't believe me look at pictures of the Bull Pen during that game. Hell, the Texans have not even helped by weeding out the corperate owners in the past 5 years...the losing battle starts there.

I like opposing fans. They are not the enemy. The opposing team is the enemy. I get perpective on tailgating, game festivities, stadiums, and such.

It is one game for charity. Get over it.
Old 11-13-2007   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I like opposing fans. They are not the enemy.
Even those Titans guys?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

FWIW!!! I have had a change of attitude!! From this day forward I will sell, auction, WHATEVER, my available tickets to the highest bidder, whether that be Texan fan or not. What ever money I make will go to the charity of my choice. If my fellow seatmates dont care, then why should I.

I have two tickets avail to the Saints game!! Contact me via pm with your highest bid, if you are interested! This is not a joke, I am completely serious!!! All bids will need to be in by Friday morning. I will also be posting this at my work! HIghtest bidder gets the tickets.

BTW: Next time we play the Cowboys, Titans, or Jags, I will make sure my two tickets on row C go to them!!

Thanks! Have a nice day!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #45
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought you had three available?
Old 11-13-2007   #46
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Sigh.

Why can't we all just get along?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-13-2007   #47
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #48
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
FWIW!!! I have had a change of attitude!! From this day forward I will sell, auction, WHATEVER, my available tickets to the highest bidder, whether that be Texan fan or not. What ever money I make will go to the charity of my choice. If my fellow seatmates dont care, then why should I.

I have two tickets avail to the Saints game!! Contact me via pm with your highest bid, if you are interested! This is not a joke, I am completely serious!!! All bids will need to be in by Friday morning. I will also be posting this at my work! HIghtest bidder gets the tickets.

BTW: Next time we play the Cowboys, Titans, or Jags, I will make sure my two tickets on row C go to them!!

She Texan good idea...like I've been saying all along..a football fan is a football fan and money is money. I might do the same with my extras seats in 114 rather than going thru the trouble with ebay or stubhub.
Old 11-13-2007   #49
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW....... I would have never thought that The legendary "TEDC" would let the enemy in our foxhole............what a sad day this is.....
Old 11-13-2007   #50
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I thought you had three available?
I have five seats for Sundays game. One for me and one for Shadow. I saving one for Shadows friend, if HE decides to go. If not, I will have three.
Old 11-13-2007   #51
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I have five seats for Sundays game. One for me and one for Shadow. I saving one for Shadows friend, if HE decides to go. If not, I will have three.
No girlfriend this week?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-13-2007   #52
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I will go make some pictures of Dante' and Lauren
Old 11-13-2007   #53
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha
Old 11-13-2007   #54
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No girlfriend this week?
LOL!! NEVER again! To much stress!!
Old 11-13-2007   #55
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Dante' to the rescue!!!

Old 11-13-2007   #56
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha
He did not get busted and why don't you STFU and stick something in your pie whole to keep it shut.

I still maintain that an individual sells their own ticket because they are not using it I could careless, preferr home team fans but it was for charity so i could careless.

Companies specifically designed to buy PSLs and Season tickets just to sell for exsorbantly high prices is a bad thing and that will never change.

My stance on the subject has never changed nor will it.

ubenotcool, I am not sure why you think it is your right to tell people what to think and to not have an opinion about how tickets are done then to tell them to STFU because you disagree with their position is rude and wrong and ever since you have come to the Texans board you have done just that. You have blasted me, G'Ma and a few other people because we do not belive corporations should own PSLs to sell.

Geez, I think we all need to take a drink and relax during the bye week because we all seem to be a little highly strung.
Old 11-13-2007   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Geez, I think we all need to take a drink and relax during the bye week because we all seem to be a little highly strung.
Way ahead of you..... Scotch and Diazepam are my friends.
Old 11-13-2007   #58
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

My advice is to sell your tickets on ebay. I believe I have very similar seats as you, just a couple sections over. I suspect you will fetch a pretty good amount and your charity will be very pleased, I am sure.

List them on ebay 19 days in advance of the game on a 10 day auction. That gives you plenty of time for shipment and/or payment delays. I wouldn't cut it too close. Total fees as a percentage on the sales prices runs around 10% to 12%.

I will be around for the Saints game, looking to meet up with the Blue Crew thing and the guys in the Yellow Lot. Just see what I am missing out on. At that time, I will give you all my experiences and advice of selling on ebay if you want to hear it.

Selling tickets on this board is sometimes limited but there are few people I talk to on an occassional basis before I list on ebay. This board is hit or miss. Maybe you will have better results than me.

Good luck!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Thanks Hollywood! I have never sold anything on E-bay, in fact, I have never shopped on E-bay, so it will be a new experience. My kids have though, so they will give me a helping hand.

I will be around some for the tailgate, just not all of it. Look forward to meeting you!
Old 11-13-2007   #60
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
You will hear whatever I want you to.

There was no shot at you at all. Everyone here knows that you are just a troll and want to argue both sides of an argument.

I still feel the same way as I have always felt. It is wrong for corperations and brokers to own Bull Pen seats and sell at tremendous profits. At the same time, I will take whoever I chose to the game because I paid for them, they are mine, and I am not making a thin dime off of them. I don't feel as if I need to check with ANYONE if it is OK to help a charity out.

Some of you need to check your blood pressure.

Seriously.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read