Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-10-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Another trade offer to entertain.

I've now been offered Andre Johnson for Steven Jackson in another league. The homer in me of course, wants AJ and even though Jackson has been a bust so far this year, I kind of want to hold onto him. But at the same time, the Rams have a sh*tty offense. What would you do? My RB's are Edgerrin, Peterson, just picked up Holmes, and Thomas Jones. WR's are Larry Fitz, Chad Johson, Stallworth, Hines Ward and D. Mason.

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Another trade offer to entertain.

I got Steven Jackson by giving up Greg Jennings, I didn't really need him though (I'm about to trade him for antonio gates too, but no one can be as lucky as me). The big thing is the Rams offensive line. I think they've only had maybe 2 games this year where the starting O-line actually ended up finishing the game, their line just can't stay healthy and it becomes a trickle down effect to their entire offense.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read