Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-25-2005   #41
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Rookies can start on the OL or anywhere else. Is this the best situation nope but it can happen.
The Broncos went a long way with Rod Smith at one WR and Ed Mcaffrey at the other. This was caused by the fact that they could run the ball and pass block . The Redskins won 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs (The Hogs). The Ravens won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer and Tony Banks at QB(Jonathon Ogden LT). The Rams had an arena league QB after their starter blew out his knee (Orlando Pace LT).
At the end of the day you can plug in subs or scrubs if you have an OL. I'm thinking if CC is convinced he has the talent in place he will not go OL. If he does'nt they'll trade down and draft one. The draft will tip his hand on what he sees. I'll bet it won't be a fast skinny guy who catches passes.
How many QBs would you draft in front of Anthony Munoz ?
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #42
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i'm sure whatever Charile and Capers think we need they will get. They are dedicated to winning, and i know they will do whats best for this organization whether its replace carr (HOPE NOT) get rid of A.J (doubtful) or cut Robinson (thats funny) ! But they know what they are doing and just have faith that it all works out next season, and we're in the play-offs !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #43
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

To bad about your Dad Texan Fan. I'm truly sorry. My whole point is that the object is to build a team. A team is not just a QB or a RB . Its the sum of all parts. Look at the Patriots . That is a team built with many different parts . Tom Brady was a sixth round pick . This is no slight to Carr but he will only be as good as the parts around him.
I agree CC is the man.To this point he has taken some chances. If they would have turned into great picks he would be called genuis. I still like Carr,AJ, DD,Dunta,Babin .Not only do they have talent they just keep on coming at you.I like Gaffney,Armstrong ,Peek and Earl.Their time is coming.
Joppru,Hollings ,Pitts,Wand,and Brown could turn it around next year and be solid players they have talent. I think thats 14 players with 3 years or less experience.
Old 01-25-2005   #44
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

thanks Honoring Earl 34 yeah its a hard time for my family.

But we are a young team that has a lot of young blood. At least we're not loaded with vets like the mistake Capers made with Carolina. And i know there are so many parts to a team that all need to work in order to have success ! And i feel we are on our way there ! My dad never understood why i liked them so much, i know now, its cause they have heart and fight when theirs nothing left to fight for !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #45
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

I forgot to mention Wade, Robaire Smith, Sharper, Glenn and Wong.
They also have a good kicker and punter.Wells is a good player to have because of his special teams play and backup RB ability. So really were not that bad off. Leon from the Bud ads is still ought there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read