Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2007   #41
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welcome Raider Fans

Is there any Texans fans crazy enough to wear Texan gear in the raiders stadium? I hear bad things happen.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
and bought my return flight this year.
You probably get that a lot.

Sorry but it was soooooooooooo easy.
Old 11-04-2007   #43
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Because if you love football, the Colts Pat game is the most interesting game of the entire regular season

If you love a specific team, maybe you could validate watching the Raiders-Texans. But just dont call it "watching football"
'S that you, Dream?
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Houston fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Our team does also Grandma. You may remember us. We were there in '04 and you were incredibly gracious. As was everyone. We will always take care of you if you came to Oakland. Really.
Sure I remember you CC!! We had a great time with all our Raider visitor's, and hope to see you all again, anytime! Someday I will make that trip to Oakland, WHEN both our teams decide to get off their tushes and play some pro ball! That day will come, we all just need to have faith! I won't say PATIENCE simply because mine is wearing thin, and I'm gettin OLD, so our boys need to get on with it! Wonder what would happen to me if I visited RaiderNation in a w/c!

BTW: I'm so bummed about the way our TEXANS have been playing, I'm picking up McCown for my FF team today! Bet he gets me at least 30 points!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #45
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I will be tailgating with the General, Raider Ron, and Kingsford Kirk and Spike and who knows who else, Last year it was some super hot movie stars. The Raider nation is a great nation. These guys laid out the red carpet for Joe Texan and bought my return flight this year. I have a deep respect for the raider nation and hope one day we will have fans like they do, right now it is just too vacant in the third quarter in Reliant.
Yeah we have to teach our "fans" how to be real fans. Check and see if any of the raider nation has a book on "how to be a football fan 101". Enjoy the game out there.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #46
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

speaking of tailgating, I have some friends that do that. They have a big screen TV in the lot. I've been thinking of spending an afternoon with them sometime. I've been trying to get them to register an account here.

Do they have port-a-potties in the tailgating areas? That's very important to old folks like me, you know. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #47
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Thorn, I'm older than you, and YES they do have port-a-potties around the parking lots! I've been tailgating for six years now, and can't imagine a home game without it! Join your friends, you'll have a great time, esp now that cooler weather is upon us!!
Old 11-04-2007   #48
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

My God, there is someone older than me here? LOL

I fully intend to join them later this month.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #49
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My God, there is someone older than me here? LOL

I fully intend to join them later this month.

A LOT older!! BUT, don't let that hold me back, esp when it comes to our TEXANS!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read