Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2007   #41
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Schaub hasn't been roughed up that much--

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'm beginning to question his durability as well. He's no David Carr in that regard. As bad a QB Carr was, he is one tough dude.
of course Carr looked like a tough guy...it is hard to get hurt when you flop on field
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #42
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
And yet he spends a lot of time doing dramatic head-holding on the sidelines recently. I mean, that was a good whack he got yesterday, but it wasn't near as bad as many hits NFL QBs routinely get. Everybody was sort of standing still and the guy launches at Schaub from a dead stop. A big hit, but not a monster. On top of which Schaub has about four other injuries I've heard about--leg, hip, back. And we've got like a dozen sacks total?

Isn't anyone beginning to wonder about the guy's durability?

And did anyone notice that his play Sunday BEFORE the hit was, to be kind, erratic? He looked shell-shocked, nervous, scared, like he couldn't wait to get that damn ball out of his hands so he wouldn't get hit.

Like everybody else I was a big fan at the beginning of the season, but I gotta say I'm beginning to have serious doubts now. Of course, as a career backup, no one ever had any idea about Schaub's durability because he'd never been tested under fire. But we're only 8 weeks in and he looks down for the count.
this is the 2nd thread where you have ripped team, blaming everyone under sun, guess must be tough getting internet service when you live in PERFECTION.

Now onto why I'm writing and wasting my time, trying to wake your ignorant ass up.

THERE ARE 32 QBS IN NFL

Matt Schaub

3rd In completion percentage out of 32 QBs

so he threw some picks...lets see your butt put up with a rush when trying to throw. I wish you were half the kind of person Matt Schaub is, but then you wouldn't be able to handle it
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #43
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

My friend said:

"We gave away our future and a ton of money for a pansy"

When we got Schaub he said "We traded for a less mobile David Carr?"

I'm starting to think he's right
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #44
Xetuoh1836
Rookie

Rep Power: 10 Xetuoh1836 is a Pro BowlerXetuoh1836 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
My friend said:

I've also heard, when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas...
Xetuoh1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #45
n420p69
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 n420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performern420p69 is a Legendary performer

I think that hit that the Chargers put on him after the interception was as dirty as can be. I would have loved to see them return the favor on Rivers.
n420p69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #46
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
My friend said:

Are you kidding me?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #47
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Are you kidding me?
Please understand he loves reggie bust, so take what he says with a grain a salt.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read