Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2007   #21
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Should Faggins be fired or benched? (petition)

Please sign and submit this to our good friend Mr. McNair so that he KNOWS how the fans of his team feel about the albatross tied around his defenses neck.
The Head...
Dread-Head is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #22
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109917 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Faggins be fired or benched? (petition)

dude...give it a break. No more faggins threads

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #23
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Please sign and submit this to our good friend Mr. McNair so that he KNOWS how the fans of his team feel about the albatross tied around his defenses neck.
The Head...
didn't you already make this thread?

Meh, I'll sign it again anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #24
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Faggins be unemployed? (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Putting Faggins on Steve Smith was just about the worst plan I have seen yet.
Proof Kubiak has Steve Smith on his fantasy team.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #25
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109917 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Yea I know I am just so upset. I don't understand what these coaches are seeing. It's hard watching the team make mistake after mistake with regards to putting players on this roster and getting the team ready to play. Putting Faggins on Steve Smith was just about the worst plan I have seen yet.
Bad personnel decisions combined with awful coaching schemes = one sorry team.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #26
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
deja vu
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #27
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
didn't you already make this thread?

Meh, I'll sign it again anyways.
I don't think so? If I did then I'm sorry for being redundant.
Old 10-28-2007   #28
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Fine. Is that an order or a strong suggestion. Not that it's a problem. I'm good with either. Incidentally I only posted the "poll" which twice was because I got some message which lead me to believe that it hadn't been posted. Sorry for being redundant. I'm just pissed. I lost my cool. BTW what's your FAVORITE cheese. I'm a fan of stilton myself.

Last edited by Dread-Head; 10-28-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2007   #29
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
good god man...they have limited talent at CB...that's the fault of the FO, not Faggins. It's like he hit on your mom or something.
Sorry sir. :-( But hitting on my mom wouldn't be a bad idea. She's 64 and could probably outrun him. She might make a decent corner of the man who knows. But I went overboard. Message received. Sorry for wasting the bandwith.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read