Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-25-2007   #1
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Trade and Waivers

I got a trade a brewin'.

I give up Roy Williams for AJ. What do ya'll think?

And also, I'm without a kicker this week. (Rackers is in BYE) This one guy just released Kris Brown, should I pick him up and get rid of Rackers?
Old 10-25-2007   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Trade and Waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I got a trade a brewin'.

I give up Roy Williams for AJ. What do ya'll think?

And also, I'm without a kicker this week. (Rackers is in BYE) This one guy just released Kris Brown, should I pick him up and get rid of Rackers?

I did, about week 4

Hmm, Roy Williams, in a pass happy offense, vs. injured Andre, see if you can get him to get someone in addition to AJ then say yes.
Old 10-28-2007   #3
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: Trade and Waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I did, about week 4

Hmm, Roy Williams, in a pass happy offense, vs. injured Andre, see if you can get him to get someone in addition to AJ then say yes.
Thanks, I picked Kris Brown off waivers, and I'll get him hopefully tonight at 2.

And, he hasn't brought up the trade again, so I'll wait and see.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read