Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-20-2007   #21
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 248675 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Plea For Sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree here.

Get drunk and raise hell tomorrow. If you don't like something that someone's wearing, feel free to throw a beer on them. Maybe word will get around and the bandwagon Titans fans will think twice about showing up next year in Titans colors.
Classy. Reeeally classy.
This ain't Oakland. Reliant isn't the dawg pound. I hope Houstonians would have better home training than folks in those two places.
And if you hit someone with a cup of beer, feel free to be arrested for assault ...and subsequently sued.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 10-20-2007 at 08:13 PM.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #22
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Classy. Reeeally classy.
This ain't Oakland. Reliant isn't the dawg pound. I hope Houstonians would have better home training than folks in those two places.
And if you hit someone with a cup of beer, feel free to be arrested for assault ...and subsequently sued.
I concur. Don't forget that wasting beer is a felony in Texas.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #23
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=ObsiWan;765216][quote=Mr. White;765211]We'll have to agree to disagree here.

Get drunk and raise hell tomorrow. If you don't like something that someone's wearing, feel free to throw a beer on them. Maybe word will get around and the bandwagon Titans fans will think twice about showing up next year in Titans colors.
Quote:

Classy. Reeeally classy.
Okay, then. Let me rephrase it to "feel free to accidentally spill a beer" on someone wearing wearing Titans gear rather than Texans gear.

Beer accidentally gets spilled on people. That's just in it's nature.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #24
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I concur. Don't forget that wasting beer is a felony in Texas.
That's why I just throw cheap beer on other people. That's just a misdemeanor.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #25
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
We all know tomorrow is the Texans-Titans game. And, we all know, some of the people, including some board members, will be showing up to the game in Vince Young #10 Titans jerseys, and UT jerseys, etc.

Tomorrow is also the day that Im taking the love of my life to her very first NFL game. Please, lets act like mature adults, and show some modicum of common sense. There is no reason to be belligerent to these people, lets not make a scene, lets not start fights. Nobody needs to get hurt over a jersey. I don't want new fans, and media, and the public at large to get the impression that we are stupid people with nothing better to do then get physically violent over a draft that happened 2 years ago. Go, enjoy the game, drink in moderation, but please keep your tempers in check.

Thank you,

The committee for people who don't want to have to swing a chair on sunday.
Agree with everything except for drinking in moderation.

Drink till you puke is the ultimate game plan!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #26
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm feeling fiesty!! They better watch out!!

GOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!
LMAO!!!

They don't start none, there won't be none.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #27
McBull
Rookie

I will not waste a $7 beer on a Tits fan. Even if VY is wearing his earrings.
McBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #28
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No cheap beer at Reliant.
Old 10-20-2007   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: A Plea For Sanity

Like I said last year. Don't wear a Titans jersey tomorrow then tell me you're a Texans fan on monday. Period.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #30
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Please, post your seat numbers so we know which ones to pass over with our beer bombs.
Old 10-20-2007   #31
texanlady
From Day One

Quote:
Peanuts are pretty cheap and its and legal to throw the shells on the floor. If they just happen to go down the back of the VY jersey in front of you .. we can only hope it leads to a rash.
texanlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #32
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Like I said last year. Don't wear a Titans jersey tomorrow then tell me you're a Texans fan on monday. Period.
QFT!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #33
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
A couple of games ago, I tried to mediate an imminent fight between two groups of TEXANS fans who were drunk and kinda pissed about the Colts game. It was obvious that they were just looking to fight, and they ended up fighting after a police officer told them to cool down.

The *winner* of the fight ended up in a choke hold. My friend and I had to beg and be nice to get him not arrested.

Sooooooo. If two groups of Texan fans can get into after a game, all bets are off with Titans fans. Lots of people in the general public. Lots of people like to drink at sporting events. Stuff happens.
In the future, I would encourage the police to arrest the fans that get into fights, if I were you. That may help to deter that kind of behavior.
Old 10-21-2007   #34
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree here.

oh my God... I can understand because I see some Peyton jerseys at our stadium... but you would throw beer on actual Tennesseans who drove hundreds and hundreds of miles to see their team play? I'm talking about people who have never even been to Houston?

I can almost understand throwing beer on the dude in the cowboy boots and ten gallon hat with a belt buckle larger than a hood ornament on a Bentley donning a #10 Longhorn jersey. I feel that. That wouldn't be tolerated in Nashville. That would be near instant ejection and possible arrest in Nashville. Funny though... you perfectly described what can be permissible in Oakland.

Texans play football in a palace. Glad to know what to expect when I finally get there one day.
Old 10-21-2007   #35
Bipolar The Titan

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
That wouldn't be tolerated in Nashville. That would be near instant ejection and possible arrest in Nashville.
I mean of course throwing beer on other patrons.

All cowboy boot wearing burnt orange #10 jerseys are welcome.
Old 10-21-2007   #36
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
oh my God... I can understand because I see some Peyton jerseys at our stadium... but you would throw beer on actual Tennesseans who drove hundreds and hundreds of miles to see their team play? I'm talking about people who have never even been to Houston?

I can almost understand throwing beer on the dude in the cowboy boots and ten gallon hat with a belt buckle larger than a hood ornament on a Bentley donning a #10 Longhorn jersey. I feel that. That wouldn't be tolerated in Nashville. That would be near instant ejection and possible arrest in Nashville. Funny though... you perfectly described what can be permissible in Oakland.

Texans play football in a palace. Glad to know what to expect when I finally get there one day.
Its a joke, we don't do any of that type of stuff during the games, no matter what team your sporting. (At least, no one around me has done that type of classless stuff) When you eventually do come down to Houston for a game, please come early enough to enjoy the tailgating.
Old 10-21-2007   #37
Bipolar The Titan

I knew you were joking. It was all pretty funny actually. I just thought it would be funny to reply all serious. I like these little cowpoke smilies.
Old 10-24-2007   #38
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
^^I would wear a texans hat, but I don't feel like going out and wasting money on one.
You wasted money on a Titans VY jersey.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read