Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-23-2007   #1
SuperTexan
Rookie

Default Z-Report mentions Ahman Green problem

Finally someone else saw the same thing that I did which was a passive running back who either didn't look like wanted to be there or didn't have any confidence. Good breakdown of the game on both sides and I totally agree about Kevin Walter. I don't agree with him about Mario though.

http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootba....html#comments
SuperTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #2
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Z-Report mentions Ahman Green problem

I agree with the majority his analysis. I didn't agree with his analysis of DRob's last play. I thought DRob did as good as anyone could and shouldn't get any grief for the last TD.

The biggest problem we have right now it that our team is not tough enough to play at the NFL level. We've gotten manhandled the past two weeks and until we stand up to the opponent, its not going to change. This has to start in the trenches and, frankly, we're not getting it done on the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

I totally agree with Z that we have to get some size up front on the D-line. TJ is playing much better but he doesn't have the size required to play the nose and neither does Okoye. One of the two will probably have to go somewhere else and we will have to bring in a heavy weight.

Anyway,
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #3
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I agree with the majority his analysis. I didn't agree with his analysis of DRob's last play. I thought DRob did as good as anyone could and shouldn't get any grief for the last TD.

The biggest problem we have right now it that our team is not tough enough to play at the NFL level. We've gotten manhandled the past two weeks and until we stand up to the opponent, its not going to change. This has to start in the trenches and, frankly, we're not getting it done on the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

I totally agree with Z that we have to get some size up front on the D-line. TJ is playing much better but he doesn't have the size required to play the nose and neither does Okoye. One of the two will probably have to go somewhere else and we will have to bring in a heavy weight.

Anyway,
I have to agree with you on that. BOTH sides of the line need to be bigger, and tougher. Winston is doing well, I would be worried if I were anyone else on the OL. I REALLY, REALLY hope Spencer can make a comeback. Maybe there will be a Monster C in the third round next year!
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #4
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone care to elaborate for those without audio?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read