Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-23-2007   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Me and Haynesworths shouting match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Haynesworth wouldn't go to prison for smacking you around. Look at his record. He would be suspended though. Also, Haynesworth isn't difficult to entice. If you want him to hit you, he will. So all there is to it, is to do it. Go ahead, take that punch.

I hate heckling fans. Taking a shot every once in a while is fine, but it can go too far. I loved the Detroit-Indiana fiasco in the NBA from a couple years ago. Those fans found out what happens when you push a professional athlete too far. I'm guessing the same would happen to you, or the originator of this thread, who in the end, made a wise decision.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ba...brawl/43749520

Notice what the guys face looks like when Artest grabs him by the throat.
Only Fat Albert wouldn't be able to scale the wall that separates the seats from the field. Thats the biggest difference between a basketball arena and a stadium...
Old 10-23-2007   #42
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Only Fat Albert wouldn't be able to scale the wall that separates the seats from the field. Thats the biggest difference between a basketball arena and a stadium...
Bill yes, that high wall...and thats the reason he was getting cocky with a man that could hurt him pretty bad.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Bill yes, that high wall...and thats the reason he was getting cocky with a man that could hurt him pretty bad.
Exactly...... Billy would have owned Fat ALbert if it weren't for that wall.
Old 10-23-2007   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
LOL good thing you didn't spit in his face. We'd have to have the first TexansTalk funeral webcast.

I had a similar experience in the Astrodome with old Steeler foe Greg Lloyd. I was just a dumb kid, but I almost got myself banned from the stadium. Heh.

My seat was on the railing that overlooked the tunnel where the opposing teams went in and out... well, the Oilers put a beatdown on the Steelers that day - and as the Steelers left the field Greg Lloyd was of course upset, and he flung his nasty, disgusting mouthpiece into the crowd and it hit me right in the chest. I didn't even hesitate - I picked it up and FIRED it as hard as I could back in his general direction... well, to my surprise it hit him right on the top of his head (he had his helmet off). He looked up at me like he was going to put his fist through my skull.

Anyway, long story short - one of the ushers saw me and gave me a long lecture... he said if the game hadn't already been over, he would have thrown me out and that if anything like that happened again, I'd be banned. He was probably just trying to scare me, being that I was like 15 years old, but still - it gave me a memorable story. Anyway - I'm glad you're still alive, Rockabilly.
You could have put someone's eye out.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #45
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Exactly...... Billy would have owned Fat ALbert if it weren't for that wall.
The originator of this thread claimed he was within two feet of Haynesworth. How long are Haynesworth's arms??? Like I said, all there is to it, is to do it.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
The originator of this thread claimed he was within two feet of Haynesworth. How long are Haynesworth's arms??? Like I said, all there is to it, is to do it.
Sense of humor is not your strong point, eh??!

But since you want to be serious about it, like I said before I know people who are as big as Fat ALbert and are gentle giants, I know others that can't fight themselves out of a wet paper sack... Whatever, get over yourself.
Old 10-23-2007   #47
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
You are very young and very dumb. Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't give you the right to abuse the players on the field. You are tough acting when you have a physical barrier to protect you from a man that could kill you with one punch. I'm just wondering if you were to see Haynesworth in the mall or at a gas station would you be so big and bad? Grow up and stop drinking so much beer. To many beers give you false courage.
I guess kinda like some butt-hurt Carr fans act on the Texans board.

Big and tough when they're behind a keyboard and a monitor, but wouldn't talk this kind of trash to someone's face.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Big and tough when they're behind a keyboard and a monitor, but wouldn't talk this kind of trash to someone's face.
For once, I agree with you about something.....
Old 10-23-2007   #49
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Also we wouldn't have to deal with guys like him playing in the NFL.
Whatever, if Haynesworth was a Texan, we all would be wearing his jersey right now. He is a hell of a football player and he plays with more passion than most of our entire d-line.
Old 10-23-2007   #50
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Whatever, if Haynesworth was a Texan, we all would be wearing his jersey right now. He is a hell of a football player and he plays with more passion than most of our entire d-line.
*cough...contract year..cough*
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
*cough...contract year..cough*
I brought that up as well (in another thread), and someone reminded me of something else:

*Cough....franchise tag......cough*
Old 10-23-2007   #52
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

i doubt that happens and if the tacks are smart, they wont do that- fatty wont be happy if he gets the tag what with the $30m + cap they have
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #53
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sense of humor is not your strong point, eh??!

But since you want to be serious about it, like I said before I know people who are as big as Fat ALbert and are gentle giants, I know others that can't fight themselves out of a wet paper sack... Whatever, get over yourself.
You are probably right about the wet paper sack.....but, I doubt fat al haynesworth is one of them.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read