Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-08-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just linking myself to GoTitans

I can't access GoTitans from my home computer because my IP Addy is blocked so I am just putting a link up so I can access it from my work computer. I can't do a direct access from my work computer because of the 1st 3 letters in Titans.

So you can ignore the thread. It contains nothing of value.

gotitans.com

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #2
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just linking myself to GoTitans

Old 10-08-2007   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
So you can ignore the thread. It contains nothing of value.
This thread will NEVER DIE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Yes... we are full of your b**** slappin'... now outta our way, crazy mutant desert guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #5
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #6
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

buffering.........
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #7
Bipolar The Titan

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm amazed the smiley got to YellerLotYeller so bad he was left with no choice but to neg rep. hahaha. That's so weak bro...

and Overalls... I know for a fact that your account at goTitans is fine. You have not been banned. In fact, your warning level has never even approached banishment. There have been some accounts that have had difficulty signing in and have not been able to sync correctly with the server. This may be the case for you. The solution for those accounts has been to reset them.

if you are experiencing problems logging in you should email TitanJeff@gotitans.com...

and as for the settings of your office content filter...
that's just crazy... and this thread...

uh, why didn't you just hit the f2fa link on the front page of Texan Talk?

good luck... but seriously. don't misrepresent.
Old 10-10-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I can't get in, how am I suppossed to know that they are having log in/server issues?

Amazing though that, without me doing anything, I now can get in.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #9
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm amazed the smiley got to YellerLotYeller so bad he was left with no choice but to neg rep. hahaha. That's so weak bro...

and Overalls... I know for a fact that your account at goTitans is fine. You have not been banned. In fact, your warning level has never even approached banishment. There have been some accounts that have had difficulty signing in and have not been able to sync correctly with the server. This may be the case for you. The solution for those accounts has been to reset them.

if you are experiencing problems logging in you should email TitanJeff@gotitans.com...

and as for the settings of your office content filter...
that's just crazy... and this thread...

uh, why didn't you just hit the f2fa link on the front page of Texan Talk?

While yellerlotyeller is at it...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Don't let Bud fall that far, you will have a lot of BS to clean up. He is full of it.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

anyone watching family guy or seen it lol

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #12
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #13
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post

Maybe Travis Johnson is a member.
I wish we could see him spit on him .. i would add to it ...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #14
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
If true that aint cool.

BiBoy I can't give you pos. rep. right now. I got to spread it around first. You know the drill.

The Texans got beat down in all tree phases of the game and coaching. Ya'll beat us, we beat our selves and didn't have any luck. Congrats on the win. I wanted this one more than I wanted to make the playoffs.

So congrats to You, Flamer, ChildTitanMan and Pork Chop.

Neg rep is for babies that can't take care of theirselves.

See that's class right there.

The Texans have had some bad luck this year. In spite of your current record I think you've turned the corner as a team
Old 10-22-2007   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Props to the regular Tack fans that frequent this board... That was a pretty sound beating (save the wannabe comeback)... We were owned for 3 quarters..
Old 10-22-2007   #16
Bipolar The Titan

Quote:

The Texans have had some bad luck this year. In spite of your current record I think you've turned the corner as a team
it is class.
Old 10-22-2007   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
it is class.
I sent you a PM and put shaft timed out shaft for a day for calling names in the rep area...just report stuff so you don't get kicked out....next time I'll kick you out too. I explained why in my PM.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #18
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks, It was fun to smack with you and BA yesterday as always. I hate that we lost but we didn't show up for 3 Quarters. We almost got ya and we will be ready to rumble on Dec. 2nd. Believe me, I circled that on the schedule and hope the Texans show up in the 1st quarter and play a complete game.

By the way, Thanks for the positive rep.

I hope the Colts and the Jags beat up each other tonight.......

Old 10-22-2007   #19
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Cheers Shadow.

I'm rooting for the Colts. Neither of our teams can catch them & I've always hated on the Jags. Crappy team,Head Coach & Message Board.
Old 10-22-2007   #20
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Cheers Shadow.

I'm rooting for the Colts. Neither of our teams can catch them & I've always hated on the Jags. Crappy team,Head Coach & Message Board.
Yep, I will be pulling for the Colts also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read