Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-21-2007   #1
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Default Pay up

You know what this is about. It's time to eat the crow.

No wonder Vegas didn't want to touch this game. Who could have predicted that. I'll take the win, but I'm disappointed in the Titans' defense getting relaxed in their prevent defense in the fourth quarter. Games shouldn't turn into nail biters when you are up 32-7. Rosenfels did a good job of sniffing out our weak spot (Harper), but in the end, the Titans keep their winning record, and the Texans are further brought down to earth.

Make sure to keep that cellar clean.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Pay up

I know a nice place you can shove your crow.
Old 10-21-2007   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
You know what this is about. It's time to eat the crow.

No wonder Vegas didn't want to touch this game. Who could have predicted that. I'll take the win, but I'm disappointed in the Titans' defense getting relaxed in their prevent defense in the fourth quarter. Games shouldn't turn into nail biters when you are up 32-7. Rosenfels did a good job of sniffing out our weak spot (Harper), but in the end, the Titans keep their winning record, and the Texans are further brought down to earth.

Make sure to keep that cellar clean.
Congratulations on a tough game. For 3 quarters, that was about as dominating a defensive performance I've seen.

But we still almost got you.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't eat crow. That's for Titans fans.

Thanks though.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #5
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I know a nice place you can shove your crow.
I imagine your sphincter is sore enough after what you just endured. That's two sac-less wonders in this thread. For fans of a team represented by a bull, there doesn't seem to be a lot of balls on this board.
Old 10-21-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

We don't have crows in Houston...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #7
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Congratulations on a tough game. For 3 quarters, that was about as dominating a defensive performance I've seen.

But we still almost got you.
It was way too close for comfort, and could have easily gone either way in the last couple minutes. I'm just thankful Collins can still stand tall as a leader when called upon. Well, him and Bironas.
Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2007   #8
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, your team had 29 points hung on them by a backup qb...in just one quarter of football!

Enjoy your win, but try to have some class before coming back into this forum.
Old 10-21-2007   #9
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
We don't have crows in Houston...
Sac-less
Old 10-21-2007   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's two sac-less wonders in this thread. For fans of a team represented by a bull, there doesn't seem to be a lot of balls on this board.
There's is plenty to go around here. You might have them but they look like grapes. They probably haven't even dropped.

Old 10-21-2007   #11
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Hey, your team had 29 points hung on them by a backup qb...in just one quarter of football!

I didn't exactly walk into a societal upswing when I came here, but thanks for the advice, and the props.
Old 10-21-2007   #12
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
There's is plenty to go around here. You might have them but they look like grapes. They probably haven't even dropped.
If you got em', spit em' out.
Old 10-21-2007   #13
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post

Dude this is the smack forum.

Shabby play calling by the Titans coaches gave you 29 points. The Texans have some great fans & your team will bounce back from this.

Had you won out we as Titans fans would have never heard the end of it & you Oak would have been all over our board like a plague.

The crow is served. Dig in it's only for one night,it tastes like chicken.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #14
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Dude this is the smack forum.

Shabby play calling by the Titans coaches gave you 29 points. The Texans have some great fans & your team will bounce back from this.

Had you won out we as Titans fans would have never heard the end of it & you Oak would have been all over our board like a plague.

The crow is served. Dig in it's only for one night,it tastes like chicken.
tastes like beef according to their taste buds..
Grade A texan Beef.

Last edited by PitBull; 10-21-2007 at 06:32 PM.
PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #15
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
If you got em', spit em' out.
So you have grapes for balls.

Old 10-21-2007   #16
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

For your desert we have Ice Cream.

ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #17
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
So you have grapes for balls.
You tell me. You're the one choking on them.
Old 10-21-2007   #18
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
tastes like beef according to my taste buds..
Grade A texan Beef.
So you have tasted crow. Glad you have, I will never eat it.
I forgot your taste buds are thrown off from moonshine and Hot Pussum Wings.

Old 10-21-2007   #19
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
You tell me. You're the one choking on them.
No. The Titans are the ones that choked even if you did when. I feel good after this game, 29 4th quarter points. The Oilers/Titans franchise will never learn.

Old 10-21-2007   #20
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
So you have tasted crow. Glad you have, I will never eat it.
I forgot your taste buds are thrown off from moonshine and Hot Pussum Wings.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy curumba....
We have a smart cow here.. I'm impressed.

Love that you being a Texan fan choose to umm whats the word.. yeah "fib" a little about never having tasted crow.. Bull****.. After the anaguration season i hear its now served as a side dish on every sunday lunch platter.

PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read