Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2007   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pictures

I finally got the ones from the Dallas & KC games up. None from the Colts or Fins.... (I didn't take any - I blame the booze)

www.txdavid.com
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pictures

Nice pics!

And I see some of the TDC during our Blue Crew visit in the pre-season. Cool!
Old 10-17-2007   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nice pics!

And I see some of the TDC during our Blue Crew visit in the pre-season. Cool!
Yeah, but where are the good shots of us? I wanted to get TDC and my hardhat together in one pic facing the camera.
Old 10-17-2007   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I found one...

Old 10-17-2007   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy Mole are y'all related?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #6
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Smile Re: Pictures

They're kissing cousins! Don't ask! LOL
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #7
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!
Awesome...

Maybe you can send me a PM or post somewhere how your Dad is doing.
Old 10-17-2007   #9
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected

I just posted an update Bill (plus you can call me anytime!!!)
Love ya!
K

Kimberly
Old 10-17-2007   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Holy Mole are y'all related?
Ted is our spiritual leader, our pigskin guru, the Godfather of Hardhat Nation.
Old 10-17-2007   #11
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??
Old 10-18-2007   #12
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??
That sounds so bad!!!

Yes, that is my dad. He has actually come to 4 or 5 tailgates over the years. He was at the Cowboys tailgate with Keith, Joby (bro in law) and Travis (bro in law).

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

Kimberly
Old 10-18-2007   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!
You make me sh-sh-shiverrrrr.

I am ready, anytime.
Old 10-19-2007   #14
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
You make me sh-sh-shiverrrrr.

I am ready, anytime.
Ya know...it doesn't have to be tubin' time for y'all to come visit! You guys have an open invite!!!!!!

Kimberly
Old 10-19-2007   #15
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #16
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

the colors of your hat remind me of pringles.
Old 10-19-2007   #17
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
the colors of your hat remind me of pringles.
If you knew what that hat has seen, that would be the furthest thing from your mind.

Nevertheless, you always have funny comments.

Good one!

I like it...
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #18
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I never know that was your Dad...lol! Glad he is doing well.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #19
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Ya know...it doesn't have to be tubin' time for y'all to come visit! You guys have an open invite!!!!!!
Our biggest problem is that when we drive up, you don't answer your phone and we can't find you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read