Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2007   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default High Praise for Schaub from the Titans

From Fisher to Bulluck they praise Schaub (Bulluck really slams Carr)...they say that the main difference in the team is Schaub replacing Carr and the improved front 7.

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/ope....rm&proto=rtsp

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #2
Xetuoh1836
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Xetuoh1836 is a Pro BowlerXetuoh1836 is a Pro Bowler
Default Re: High Praise for Schaub from the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
From Fisher to Bulluck they praise Schaub (Bulluck really slams Carr)...they say that the main difference in the team is Schaub replacing Carr and the improved front 7.

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/ope....rm&proto=rtsp
That's one mean mo-jo and play maker (Bullock). I'll take his reps. all day.

Hopefully, come Sunday, we'll reward him with the loss that TN deserves (and I never said YKW!)
Xetuoh1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans know that the Texans offense is going to be a much bigger challenge this year. Aside from our red zone deficiencies, we're able to move the ball up the field pretty efficiently. Much of that has to do with Schaub so it's well deserved credit.

That or they're praying that the Schaub-to-Johnson scenerio doesn't resurface.
Old 10-18-2007   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Bulluck (sp) is funny, 'Last year..uhm.... David Carr was.... uhm.. running... the offense.. *smiles*'

Is it just me, or does Collins seem a bit... dumb? Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is quite bit incoherent.
Old 10-18-2007   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Is it just me, or does Collins seem a bit... dumb? Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is quite bit incoherent.
it's inherent to the QB position in Tennessee.
Old 10-18-2007   #6
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I think Collins had a drinking problem earlier in his career.
Old 10-18-2007   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I enjoyed what Bullock had to say about Carr. I'm sure he's not too worried about Carr making him regret his comments when the Titans play the Panthers later this year as I'm sure Vinny will still be at the helm.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2007   #8
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure why I am having issues with this video but it seems to be the NFL poor quality to where it starts and stops and I can not understand what they are saying.
Old 10-18-2007   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Not sure why I am having issues with this video but it seems to be the NFL poor quality to where it starts and stops and I can not understand what they are saying.
runs fine for me. Its a realplayer video...perhaps you need to let it load.

Old 10-18-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I did, I always seem to have an issue when I run NFL stuff like this, on real player.. I even updated real player.

No clue, I figured it was just me since no one else said anything.
Old 10-18-2007   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
I did, I always seem to have an issue when I run NFL stuff like this, on real player.. I even updated real player.

try saving it to your HD then running it...how much ram do you have?

Old 10-18-2007   #12
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

I could only get the link to work in IE, if you're having problems and using firefox might want to try that.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
I could only get the link to work in IE, if you're having problems and using firefox might want to try that.
I don't use IE much...works fine in firefox for me.

Old 10-18-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Tried firefox and IE and still get a big jumbled mess tried downloading it and still .............. Real Player hates me.
Old 10-18-2007   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

have you tried reinstalling real player? I had trouble untill I downloaded a "clean" version of it. Found it on a UK site years ago...never had troubles with it since.

Old 10-18-2007   #16
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Not from a UK site but from CNET, yes.

I will try it again later.
Old 10-18-2007   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Try Media Player Classic or VLC.
Free download on CNET

http://www.download.com/Media-Player...-10518777.html
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Not from a UK site but from CNET, yes.

I will try it again later.
the version I got from the UK didn't have all that spyware and bs that the American version had.

Old 10-18-2007   #19
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Try Media Player Classic or VLC.
Free download on CNET

http://www.download.com/Media-Player...-10518777.html
Media Player Classic! I use it for pertty much every video playback and it's absolutely fantastic. I had stu´ttering and stuff too earlier with other players, but the Media Player Classic works like a charm (oh god.. I sound like I'm selling the stuff....)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read