Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2007   #21
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Moore could have been a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ3 View Post
that's some pretty forward thinking there bill...

better step back, there is humor being flung around and we wouldn't want anybody to get hurt because of it...
One of these days I hope that we're able to make posts without the word "flung" in them.
Old 10-17-2007   #22
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

"One of these days.....I'm gunna climb that mountain[echoing]"

Rep to the first that names the song and artists without cheating.
Old 10-17-2007   #23
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess with can safely surmise that the Bucs thought that a first round pick was too much for Moore as well considering they traded for Bennett.
Old 10-17-2007   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Unless of course your "defense is impenetrable"

~Mike Tyson
Old 10-17-2007   #25
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ3 View Post
says the guy who has a monkey in his avatar...

you know what word i hate? penetrate. you'll never be able to use the word penetrate without it being a sex joke.
Mario was unable to penetrate their Oline due to performing patty-cake with the linemen.
Old 10-17-2007   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Mario was unable to penetrate their Oline due to performing patty-cake with the linemen.
Perhaps 'patty-cake' was just foreplay...?
Old 10-17-2007   #27
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Perhaps 'patty-cake' was just foreplay...?
Oh my...I guess ya got me there. Well, I hope he has the stamina to take on a whole offensive line.

How about this one: The needle penetrated the skin then spewed the medication with authority

Old 10-17-2007   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Oh my...I guess ya got me there. Well, I hope he has the stamina to take on a whole offensive line.

How about this one: The needle penetrated the skin then spewed the medication with authority

Gimme a minute...........

Got it..

The 'protection' broke
Old 10-17-2007   #29
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Unless of course your "defense is impenetrable"

~Mike Tyson
Pederson promised there would be no Cornhuskers' penetration!

Perlman: "There's no joy in this!"

~UNL Chancellor upon giving AD Pederson the pink slip
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #30
drewmar74
disgruntled

I had hope that this would turn into a penetrating thread bursting with seminal thoughts and ideas.

Didn't happen. Went the way of the potty.....
Old 10-17-2007   #31
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Gimme a minute...........

Got it..

The 'protection' broke
Got to spread the rep before....

Let's see, how about: The defensive unit brought penetration by the loads against a theoretically impenetrable offensive line.
Old 10-17-2007   #32
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"One of these days.....I'm gunna climb that mountain[echoing]"

Rep to the first that names the song and artists without cheating.
Alabama - (Play me some) Mountain Music
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #33
brickman
Rookie

Rep Power: 10 brickman was voted MVPbrickman was voted MVPbrickman was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Each year Kubiak has been with us/ will be with us...he's started the behind in picks.

2006- No 5th round pick b/c of Moulds
2007- No 2nd round pick b/c of Schaub
2008- No 2nd round pick b/c of Schaub

We've had two really good drafts the last 2 years imo and thats starting without all 7 picks. I don't want to see us trade away any more picks and if anything trade down, if it warrants it. I'm starting to think if we can start collecting draft picks here and there- they will turn them into gold.
Exactly! No matter who we bring in this year at running back, it's not going to put us over the top., We aree a year or two away and need to fill some other holes. You do that through the draft. This team has a bright future... do it the right way and the sky is the limit!!!
brickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #34
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That's a whole lot of penetration. And I've been worried about his foot...
Old 10-18-2007   #35
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
One of these I hope people with nothing to say would do just that - say nothing. Contribute something or move. Please.
Agreed. One of these days I hope we can get past people being arrogant and thinking Ding, Ding, Ding posts are anything but a way for a poster just joining the conversation to say "IMHO, you nailed it." People need to get over themselves and stop taking it so seriously.

Back to football...besides a guy names Peterson I wouldn't touch any back out of Minny. For years they seemed to keep running the same combo of guys out there....fast, jittery, oft-injured back who could put up yards a few games a year and have one big year and a bruiser who spelled them. Neither I'd want alone.
Old 10-18-2007   #36
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
That's a whole lot of penetration. And I've been worried about his foot...
Thank you Caddy for the negative rep
Old 10-18-2007   #37
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Thank you Caddy for the negative rep
Caddy is just about done here...he's just a pot stirrer now. He has an agenda and wants to keep attracting trolls...I'm kinda done with him.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read