Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2007   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/titans Tailgate

As I try to wash away the blues from us getting drove into the ground by Jax, one thing does cheer me up.

The fact that I will be at this coming week's game and I will be tailgating with my wife in the Yellow Lot!!!

I have been looking forward to this for a long time, ever since I bought the tickets. I can't believe it is finally here. I plan on having a blast and going hoarse from all of the screaming at the game.

I am really looking forward to meeting the folks in the Yellow Lot and hanging out with fellow hardcore Texans' fans . I had the honor of joining the Blue Crew a month ago and it was a blast, I know this experience will be just as exciting.

When I first learned I was coming to this game, I was extended an invitation to Double Barrel's tailgate, and have since been invited to join Shinerbock Girl's tailgate. I plan on meeting both you guys/gals, if the offer is still open.

I hope to meet and hang out with many more posters from the MB. Who all will be there? Let's make a plan!

And DB, should I bring any food? I am thinking Elgin sausage might be just the thing. This time I have a parking pass and I will be in my truck, at the Colts/Texans tailgate I had to hoof it from about 1/2 mile away so I really could carry too much.

Old 10-15-2007   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/titans Tailgate

Get there early...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #3
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Get there early...
True.....we were surprised to be 2nd in line at the Miami game. I guess the rain scared some folks away.

You will not be disappointed in the Yellow Lot. Be sure to stop by and say hi to us sidewalk dwellers.
I hope you like ICE COLD MILLER LITE!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #4
Baga21
Rookie

Sidewalk dwellers?

My tailgate is on the sidewalk...Bullhorn Tailgaters...
Baga21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baga21 View Post
Sidewalk dwellers?

My tailgate is on the sidewalk...Bullhorn Tailgaters...

Full Metal Tailgaters.....hard to miss the Marine Flag.
Old 10-15-2007   #6
Baga21
Rookie

oh yeah! Cool. We are @ the end towards the entrance.

Heres to bouncing back and laying the wood down to the Titans.
Old 10-15-2007   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
True.....we were surprised to be 2nd in line at the Miami game. I guess the rain scared some folks away.

You will not be disappointed in the Yellow Lot. Be sure to stop by and say hi to us sidewalk dwellers.
I hope you like ICE COLD MILLER LITE!!
How early should I get there? Does the traffic back up coming into the lot? What time do they open the gates?

Sorry, I am a Bud Light guy, I can not drink ML whatsoever.
Old 10-15-2007   #8
Baga21
Rookie

To get your pick and choose/choice of spots, I would suggest getting there at least by 7:15 am if not sooner. It starts to fill up pretty quickly after that.
Old 10-15-2007   #9
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
How early should I get there? Does the traffic back up coming into the lot? What time do they open the gates?

Just kidding I'm not a beer nazi unlike some people on this board, but if youre down for a shotgun 30 its only Miller.

Gates open at 8....or 8:10 if a certain constanble is on duty sipping his caramel latte' with whip.
Old 10-15-2007   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

We are driving in from Chambers County that morning from my parent's house, so I will have to see how early I can drag my wife out of bed.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 10-15-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #11
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

then I guess you won't be drinking my free beer...more for the rest of us!
Old 10-15-2007   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
then I guess you won't be drinking my free beer...more for the rest of us!
and there is nothing better than free beer, but that's okay, I can spring for my own brew, I don't expect any to provide that.
Old 10-15-2007   #13
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
and there is nothing better than free beer, but that's okay, I can spring for my own brew, I don't expect any to provide that.
I humbly accept your decision...just please keep it in an unmarked cup as not to upset the sponsors...
Old 10-15-2007   #14
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
You gotta have one for traditions sake. Just listen for the siren every 30 minutes....the speeches are worth it. We also have side bets for when the preacher will fall off the ice chests. I've got the Saints game at 11 o'clock.
Old 10-18-2007   #15
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I will be there, as usual.

40% chance of rain Sunday.
Old 10-18-2007   #16
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
You gotta have one for traditions sake. Just listen for the siren every 30 minutes....the speeches are worth it. We also have side bets for when the preacher will fall off the ice chests. I've got the Saints game at 11 o'clock.
What is the current line?
Old 10-19-2007   #17
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I humbly accept your decision...just please keep it in an unmarked cup as not to upset the sponsors...
I'm in the yellow lot, can I come?
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #18
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Hey Hard Core, I have to take a 2 day class for work so i won't make this game But please, look up the group i go with Mannyo123 in the yellow lot with their Texans bus from San Antonio.....They are awesome and would love to meet you....They are also always looking for good Texans fans who want to ride along with them from SA and Austin...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #19
mannyo123
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to mannyo123

You guys are more then welcome. Just look for the Shiner Bock Flag on the blue bus.
Old 10-19-2007   #20
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyo123 View Post
You guys are more then welcome. Just look for the Shiner Bock Flag on the blue bus.
Cool, thanks, sounds good.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read