Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Blue Crew: Titans

It has been requested that we have the chili cook off that day. Start preparing
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Titans

I'm ready!! Gotta spice it up a little more this year to beat Justin!!

Just hope for a cool spell to come rolling in by then, although I doubt it will happen.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It has been requested that we have the chili cook off that day. Start preparing
Ours is the Saints Game Ass Whuppin weekend....
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm doing my recipe this year. Last year I was lazy and left it up to one of my friends - which is fine......... if ya like soup.
Old 10-15-2007   #5
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm doing my recipe this year. Last year I was lazy and left it up to one of my friends - which is fine......... if ya like soup.
Don't forget your secret ingredient
Old 10-15-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
:

Don't forget your secret ingredient

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!

But it only works if you are here...
Old 10-15-2007   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

There is no beans in chili!
Old 10-15-2007   #8
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
There is no beans in chili!
Apparently, that is why I lost last year
Old 10-15-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Mike T (from my corner) had a point - won't this make the phantom pharter worse?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-15-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
If you know beans about chili , there are NO beans in chili!!!
Old 10-15-2007   #11
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
If you know beans about chili , there are NO beans in chili!!!
Depends on where you live, besides I don't eat it I just cook it!!!

Old 10-15-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Depends on where you live, besides I don't eat it I just cook it!!!

Damn Yankees!!!
Old 10-15-2007   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

In your dreams!!! NO way ANY Yankee chili can beat TEXAN chili!! You lost because your's had the zip of a jellybean!! Come to think about it, maybe that was jellybeans you put in your pot!!
Old 10-15-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Dang!!!

G'ma just unloaded on Diapher!!
Old 10-15-2007   #15
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
In your dreams!!! NO way ANY Yankee chili can beat TEXAN chili!! You lost because your's had the zip of a jellybean!! Come to think about it, maybe that was jellybeans you put in your pot!!
That's right I forgot I had to bring my own jelly beans
Old 10-15-2007   #16
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Come to think about it, maybe that was jellybeans you put in your pot!!
We still talkin bout chili here?
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #17
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dang!!!

G'ma just unloaded on a Diapher!!
Now that is disgusting.

I guess we are talking about chili.
Old 10-16-2007   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Marcie knows I'm kidding her! BUT, those Yanks don't hold a candle to TEXAN chili!! If they did, they would blow themselves up!!

If our boys play like they did against the Jags, a fun day on the parking lot is all we will have to look forward too.
Old 10-16-2007   #19
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

is it to be prepared in the parking lot or can we pre prepare
Old 10-16-2007   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
is it to be prepared in the parking lot or can we pre prepare
I was absent last year. Kathryn?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read