Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2005   #1
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default D'Brickashaw Ferguson

I never watch college football so I have no clue as far as this year's draft or any players in the draft. I have never heard anything about D'Brickashaw Ferguson, but one website I visited has him as the top O linemne in the draft but none of the mocks I have seen have him going in the first round. In the scouting report they have on him they say he "is everything you could wish for in a franchise tackle" and that "he has the determination to be pro-bowl talent at the next level." The only con they have listed for him is that he is undersized at 6'5'' 295, but they said he has put on 30 pounds. My question is is there anything to this guy or did I stumble onto a website that has about as much knowledge about college football as I do? Or is he even entering this year's draft?

Last edited by texan279; 01-20-2005 at 05:18 PM.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read