Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2007   #81
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the score - Texans at Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
I agree with Pencil though, I haven't heard one guy in the media give us a chance to win this game, it seems like Deja Vu to me.
True. For instance, every single "expert" on ESPiN is picking the Jags, and the only pro-Texans "expert" on their site is, sadly, Madden 2008, which simulated a 21-3 Texans rout. (We all know how valuable a Madden simulation is when compared to real football.) Peter King at SI says 23-13 Jags.

Sounds like all's back to normal in media-land...and that's fine with me.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #82
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 20

Jags 13
Old 10-12-2007   #83
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

What? now new posts since this afternoon? this is crap. :You mist drink heavliy on Fridays and make assinisne posets wihile doing it. You are not Texans fans unless you do. I am disppointed omn the lotof ouo.

We shall kick all their ases forever and totally win wthe superbowl. Itthse the law. Erally.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #84
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 20

Jags 17
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #85
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree Texan fans, seems the media is not backing you again vs. Jags. I think if the Texans were not so banged up right now, more national media would consider the Texans winning. I see a game the Jags can joke again, but I don't think that is going to happen. The Jags are playing the best I have seem them since 1999. The Texans special teams is way better than the Jags and that might be the X factor for the game. Anyway good luck, but not vs. my Jags.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #86
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris Brown - 99

Gridiron Leopards - 0
Old 10-13-2007   #87
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Also look at who they beat up until now. Atlanta, Denver, and Kansas City, none of those teams have a winning record right now. The team that actually had a winning record beat you guys and we all know what team that is.

Yeah we lost to the Falcons before a Jag fan even brings it up, but we played one more game than you guys as of now, and next Monday our records will be the same.

I agree with Pencil though, I haven't heard one guy in the media give us a chance to win this game, it seems like Deja Vu to me. You guys are all hyped coming after a big win, the Experts are all saying you guys are a playoff team, and it is time for us to kill that noise again. Maybe this time when we do it we will get a little credit.
I read this same post in 2005, When the Texans swept the Jags in 2004...Payback coming Sunday!!!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read