Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2007   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!

Selling my four tickets to the Dolphins@Texans game. I have 2 Orange Lot Parking passes as well. These seats are in the corner of the end zone and are like 17th row. Not so low you cant see the action but still so close to the field. They are also aisle seats for easy access to concessions and facilities. These are some of the best seats in the house. You will not be disappointed.

i have had these tickets since Day One but need some extra money at the moment and need to sell these to a fellow fan.

I will sell all 4 tickets and the 2 parking passes for $300 OBO. That is just a little above face value. PM me for more information if you are interested and am willing to meet anywhere in the Houston Metro area for delivery of the tickets.

Perfect family package.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 10-04-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4 Field Level Texans Seats For Sale - Sec 134 Row R

Are you selling Teeton tickets
Old 10-08-2007   #3
McBull
Rookie

Default Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Selling my four tickets to the Dolphins@Texans game. I have 2 Orange Lot Parking passes as well. These seats are in the corner of the end zone and are like 17th row. Not so low you cant see the action but still so close to the field. They are also aisle seats for easy access to concessions and facilities. These are some of the best seats in the house. You will not be disappointed.

i have had these tickets since Day One but need some extra money at the moment and need to sell these to a fellow fan.

I will sell all 4 tickets and the 2 parking passes for $300 OBO. That is just a little above face value. PM me for more information if you are interested and am willing to meet anywhere in the Houston Metro area for delivery of the tickets.

Perfect family package.
Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?
McBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBull View Post
Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?
Seriously, since you do not know him or what he is talking about, maybe you should shut the heck up. I would use harsher words but I am going to refrain from that. Really who are you to even critique anyone about if they can or can not afford the season tickets that they have?

Thanks for being a complete
Old 10-09-2007   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBull View Post
Uncalled for.
Old 10-09-2007   #6
McBull
Rookie

[quote=Specnatz;755979]Seriously, since you do not know him or what he is talking about, maybe you should shut the heck up. I would use harsher words but I am going to refrain from that. Really who are you to even critique anyone about if they can or can not afford the season tickets that they have?

Thanks for being a complete

It wasn't directed your way but second honeymoon person will understand the Taco Bell part if he sees it.
Old 10-09-2007   #7
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Been a while since I have been able to pass out some neg feedback. Thanks for making it easy.
Old 10-10-2007   #8
McBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
Been a while since I have been able to pass out some neg feedback. Thanks for making it easy.
You are quite welcome! Same here!
Old 10-12-2007   #9
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

En Garde...

McBull? Don't you mean McFool?

And is your self esteem so low you stand around the McJob fryer making fun of Taco Bell employees?

Somebody needs to tell Mommy you no play nice on internet.

And it's spelled "business" not "buisness"
Old 10-12-2007   #10
igotserved
Rookie

nvm...

thought this was for the titans game.

Last edited by igotserved; 10-12-2007 at 07:39 PM.
igotserved is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read