Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2007   #1
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Bryan Pittman talks Jags and celebrity crushes

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/ballz/..._pittman_4.php

As always, thanks for reading and for your feedback!
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Bryan Pittman talks Jags and celebrity crushes

Quote:
What are your thoughts on the subject and do you get to spend any time watching Walker in practice? BP: Yeah I do, but mostly I just see him with the scout team. He doesn’t get a whole lot of opportunities to get reps with our offensive side of the ball, so he’s still a work in progress. I don’t think he’s quite ready, but he’s definitely got the talent and ability to one day get called up to the active roster.
JCF: So you think he has a future in the NFL?
BP: Yeah, he definitely has the potential to be a running back in the NFL. It’s just a matter of learning the system, learning the offense and being able to adapt to the pro style, rather than the college. You know, he came out a year early and he still needs to develop a little more physically.
Quote:
JCF: So how come you guys own the Jags? Do you have any sort of explanation for it?
BP: I don’t know. We just have a never-die attitude whenever we play them. We were able to beat ‘em pretty good a couple times. I don’t know if it’s the way our teams go up against one another, or our personnel, or what it is. But we always seem to hang in there with them and most of the time, come away with a victory.
JCF: You mentioned they like to talk trash. Is this one of the teams you don’t like?
BP: Yeah, I think they’re a little too talkative for their own good.
JCF: Who talks the most trash out there?
BP: Probably [John] Henderson, [Mike] Peterson, and Reggie Williams likes to open his mouth a time or two on the offensive side of the ball for them.
JCF: Interesting, since he doesn’t exactly back it up with much production.
BP: No, but he’s an old U. Washington guy, so I can’t bag on him too much.
JCF: Oh, that’s right. I forgot about the college connection. Is there anyone who scares you on the Jags?
BP: No
haha
Old 10-11-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bryan Pittman talks Jags and celebrity crushes

WAsn't Pittman accused of choking Henderson a year or two ago...I think it was on the Stanley fake punt?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read