Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2007   #21
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is a hypocrite... please...

PFT.com is like the National Enquirer of sports websites. If it was two-ply I still wouldn't use it to wipe my rump.
Old 10-10-2007   #22
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

He isn't getting paid to be courteous.

In the big scheme, I don't approve of either side of this incident. However, I don't really dislike all the national attention that this incident has caused. The Texans have been devoid of personality and identity since they came into existence.
This sums up my feelings on the subject.

This isn't the first taunting penalty in NFL history, and it won't be the last.

To me it's like TJ saying "The Texans are through playing nice, and we ain't gonna accept cheap shots any more.... If you had gotten up I would have decked you." ...JMHO though.

I have grown weary of other teams fans dropping in after the games and congratulating our nice team for playing a good, but losing game. I would rather give them something to beech about.

Someone here said cut TJ. BS! I say give him a raise.

The team should rally around TJ and learn something from him.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

TJ just became my favorite Texan player.

Old 10-10-2007   #23
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
This sums up my feelings on the subject.

This isn't the first taunting penalty in NFL history, and it won't be the last.

To me it's like TJ saying "The Texans are through playing nice, and we ain't gonna accept cheap shots any more.... If you had gotten up I would have decked you." ...JMHO though.

I have grown weary of other teams fans dropping in after the games and congratulating our nice team for playing a good, but losing game. I would rather give them something to beech about.

Someone here said cut TJ. BS! I say give him a raise.

The team should rally around TJ and learn something from him.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

TJ just became my favorite Texan player.

Yeah, He was ripped in the offseason (and since being drafted) for having no fire.. the more I watch the video the less I have a problem with it. I got undercut playing basketball in h.s. and the guy took my knee in his back... granted not a concussion but he was visibly in pain.... I got up (with torn cartilage I might add) and had a few choice words for him as I walked away. It was a minor tear.. but it could have been much worse. It was dirty and I was pissed... I'd react the same way today.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #24
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81206 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
That's a terrible picture.

Everyone knows that Haterade only comes in Orange, the most hated on of flavors.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read