Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2007   #41
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Dolphins Tailagte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
SPECIAL BROWNIES? What kind of special brownies.
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Bad FILO! Bad!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Keep them away from Lauren. The last time Lauren had some of your brownies, she was in a catatonic daze for the whole game.

Old 10-06-2007   #43
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

sweet I'm the king of the duplicate post lol j/k. Thanks for the removal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
Taken care of. I do believe that was a record for duplicate posts.
Old 10-06-2007   #44
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Leaving tonight and will be there in the AM....The wife is not coming to this one, she gave up 1 game to a buddy of mine and this one is it! Looking forward to meeting all of yall

SteveO
Old 10-06-2007   #45
m.clizzle
Rookie

see y'all tomorrow.
m.clizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #46
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Dolphins Tailagte

Two days in a row before 6 AM, what is wrong with me? I need new hobbies.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #47
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wait.

As you get older, you will do it more.

I can't wait to see everyone.
Old 10-07-2007   #48
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I am unfortunatley coming down with Dolphin fans (I guess there are still some remaining) and will be there around 7-7:30.

See you guys there.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #49
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rain.

Everyone bring their rubbers.
Old 10-07-2007   #50
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I am unfortunatley coming down with Dolphin fans
Sounds pretty serious. Better have a doctor check it out!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #51
m.clizzle
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I am unfortunatley coming down with Dolphin fans (I guess there are still some remaining) and will be there around 7-7:30.

See you guys there.
you and I both. 3 texans and 3 dolphins. it makes it easier for 3-3 football ;-)
Old 10-08-2007   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Dolphins Tailagte

Nice meeting Steven8r, Beer Lover, Hervoyel, Mikem, and anyone else?

I also look forward to the second (or in some cases the third) time I meet your for the first time!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #53
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
cool deal. Amy asked me if I wanted to get there early and hang out with yall. She's going to do her hair up like bull horns and paint her face etc... for the game. We will bring some sorta meat and some drinkage for the game. See yall on Sunday.

Man those were some serious horns
Old 10-08-2007   #54
m.clizzle
Rookie

we did two tours around the blue parking lot, but never saw the "blue crew". sorry not to meet up folks. there was a lurker in the yellow lot that can confirm we were there though.

anywho, great game, great fans, great tailgating. thanks houston for being so hospitable.

cheers,

matt

p.s. picks from the day

Old 10-09-2007   #55
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue Crew is in the Platinum Lot. Sorry that was not conveyed to you but glad you had a good time. If you mad it to Yellow you were quite comfortable I am sure.
Old 10-09-2007   #56
m.clizzle
Rookie

i did do a walk through the platinum lot, but saw not familiar faces. i guess this just means we have to come back to houston again ;-)
Old 10-09-2007   #57
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.clizzle View Post
i did do a walk through the platinum lot, but saw not familiar faces. i guess this just means we have to come back to houston again ;-)
Come back any time, the sooner the better. We did meet a couple of your fellow Canadians. They don't post on the board though. It's a great feeling meeting fans who travel so far just to see our team play! I respect you guys more than you will ever know!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #58
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for a great tailgate everyone! Got the win on my birthday and lots of birthday wishes from all. Thanks also to the band! You guys rock and it was great to have some extra songs at this tailgate. Also thanks to everyone who told me about the picture of me on the background. I went and took a picture with it...lol. Can't wait till the teetons tailgate....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read