Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2007   #1
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default Lions @ Texans(next year)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to commit this year to selling tickets to the Lions game next year. Me and my friend(a Lions fan) want to make the trip down to watch the game. Preferrably lower bowl, and somewhere where he will get heckled lol...

Thanks in advance,

Farough
Old 10-07-2007   #2
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Lions @ Texans(next year)

How do you find out the schedule for next year?
Old 10-08-2007   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

There isn't a schedule released for next year - yet BUT, we play each NFC division once every four years. The first 'go 'round' was at Detroit, so obviously it will be here next time...
Old 10-08-2007   #4
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

what I was really looking for was if we play the Packers next year and where?
Does anyone know that?
Thanks
Old 10-08-2007   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
what I was really looking for was if we play the Packers next year and where?
Does anyone know that?
Thanks
Yes, we should play Green Bay - but there. Our only meeting with them was a nationally televised game at Reliant on a Sunday night. SO that said, our next meeting with them should be there.

NFC North:
Chicago Bears - Reliant
Green Bay Packers - Lambeau
Detroit Lions - Reliant
Minnesota Vikings - Metrodome
Old 10-08-2007   #6
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Damn I hope its early in the year then so it wont be freezing over there.
Old 10-08-2007   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Farough just give me a ring when it gets close and we will get you hooked up. And you've got a place to tailgate also, Stay at the Holiday Inn Astrodome and ask for a room facing the stadium. Just pm me if you need more info.
Old 10-09-2007   #8
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Farough just give me a ring when it gets close and we will get you hooked up. And you've got a place to tailgate also, Stay at the Holiday Inn Astrodome and ask for a room facing the stadium. Just pm me if you need more info.
Okay sounds great man, I'll make sure to get in contact with you, most likely around when the schedules are actually released for next year.
Old 10-09-2007   #9
Free Agent
Lone-Star

the texans 2008 home schedule is the following:
AFC south teams
*PLUS*
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Chicago
Detroit
AFC East (depending on who finish in the same position as the texans, 1's play 1's, 2's play 2's, and so on)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read