Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2007   #1361
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Texans fans need the mojo of this thread to keep the winning going despite having injuries to its best offensive playmakers, a horrible running game, and some of the squirreliest play ever seen on the defensive side of the ball. (Like allowing Trent Green to scamper downfield. If profanity could be harnessed as energy at that moment, you could keep Houston in lights for a while).
I agree, this is "The Official Mojo Thread of The Houston Texans".

Thanks Dante,TD,DiapHer,Lauren, and numerous others for their contributions.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #1362
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Marci, Congrats to you for have hero family
Old 10-08-2007   #1363
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Marci, Congrats to you for have hero family
Translation: Hey Marci, congrats on having a hero in the family.
Old 10-08-2007   #1364
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Translation: Hey Marci, congrats on having a hero in the family.
Thanks Ted. I'm sure that I wasn't the only one wondering....
Old 10-08-2007   #1365
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thanks Ted. I'm sure that I wasn't the only one wondering....

No problem.

I having been taking Joe Texan as a second language for the past 5 1/2 years. I ALMOST have it mastered.
Old 10-08-2007   #1366
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No problem.

I having been taking Joe Texan as a second language for the past 5 1/2 years. I ALMOST have it mastered.
I thought I had been paying attention for the last 5 1/2 years, but apparently I need to study more.
Old 10-08-2007   #1367
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1309055

have a gander at this little ditty
Old 10-08-2007   #1368
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1310892

or maybe this one

Last edited by Joe Texan; 10-08-2007 at 07:22 PM.
Joe Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #1369
Tedc
Hardheaded

No that's funny, right there.
Old 10-08-2007   #1370
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

that kinda makes me scared of Ted lol. . .
good job Joe thats funny
Old 10-08-2007   #1371
BullpenDrew
Rookie

You are so GHEY!
BullpenDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #1372
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullpenDrew View Post
You are so GHEY!
Who is??

Dante?? Joe Texan?? DiapHer?? Texan Bill?? Andrew6?? Tedc?? Yankee?? Lauren?? TD?? MShadows?? Texans Chick?? Specnatz?? 76Texan?? Double Barrel?? Shinerbock Girl?? SheTex?? Bradster592?? Longhorn Babe?? Filo Girl?? Sakebomb?? Bigwig?? Elle?? v-Man?? Kaiser Toro?? Ledzepplin229?? Powerfulgragon?? mexican_texan?? Mr. White?? cc_me?? BullpenPhotots?? hobie?? johnsonfan?? nfl-brit?? Studdard64?? Texan_Lee??

Note to all posters on this thread: I am sorry if I left you off the Ghey List. These are the names I could remember and suspect may be Ghey but PM me and I will add you to the official Ghey List.
Old 10-09-2007   #1373
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-09-2007   #1374
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who is??

Dante?? Joe Texan?? DiapHer?? Texan Bill?? Andrew6?? Tedc?? Yankee?? Lauren?? TD?? MShadows?? Texans Chick?? Specnatz?? 76Texan?? Double Barrel?? Shinerbock Girl?? SheTex?? Bradster592?? Longhorn Babe?? Filo Girl?? Sakebomb?? Bigwig?? Elle?? v-Man?? Kaiser Toro?? Ledzepplin229?? Powerfulgragon?? mexican_texan?? Mr. White?? cc_me?? BullpenPhotots?? hobie?? johnsonfan?? nfl-brit?? Studdard64?? Texan_Lee??

Note to all posters on this thread: I am sorry if I left you off the Ghey List. These are the names I could remember and suspect may be Ghey but PM me and I will add you to the official Ghey List.
You may have got at least one right.

Old 10-09-2007   #1375
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

was there supposed to be sound?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #1376
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
was there supposed to be sound?
Yes, if you want to hear some funny lines.
Old 10-10-2007   #1377
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Lemme guess:

Dante' - dressed as a Jag-off fan, doing his best impersonation of Sigmund and Roy??????
Old 10-10-2007   #1378
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Lemme guess:

Dante' - dressed as a Jag-off fan, doing his best impersonation of Sigmund and Roy??????
I think you mean Siegfried. Is that what's known as a Freudian slip?
Old 10-11-2007   #1379
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

He was "Siegfried" on his birthday

Old 10-11-2007   #1380
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
I think you mean Siegfried. Is that what's known as a Freudian slip?
I meant Siegfried, I just type with a slight case of Dyslexia

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read