Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-08-2007   #61
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts View Post
Not the best in the NFL the people at fox are idiots but vince is in the top 6 when it comes to just doing whatever it takes to get your team a win.
I think he has the swager. I think he has the guts. I think he has the athletesism. I think hes a top 20 player in the NFL. I just dont see him as a top 5 QUARTERBACK at this stage of his career. He has shown flashes, like a few of his passes, but he isnt there yet. He could be the best one day, or second best to Schaub... But right now, he isnt a top 10 quarterback.
Old 10-08-2007   #62
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Eh... he'll improve.

3-1 is all that matters
What is Rex Grossman's record as a starter in his career?
What is David Garrard's record as a starter this year?
What is Damon Huard's record as a starter in his career?
What is Phillip River's record as a starter in his career?
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #63
McBull
Rookie

What does Dunta Robinson and UT have in common? They are both #23.
Vince Young, UT and Dallas all suck!
McBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #64
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBull View Post
What does Dunta Robinson and UT have in common? They are both #23.
Vince Young, UT and Dallas all suck!
nice 1st post /sarcasm off

I am sure all your cronies at Taco Bell thought that was funny, but their cumulative IQ barely exceeds your number of posts?

take your 2nd Grade act elsewhere.
Old 10-08-2007   #65
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

that was a brilliant first post. i like that he's been registered for several months before deciding to join the discussion.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #66
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

this board will be singing Vinces praises in a couple of weeks......................my jersey should be coming in the mail this week

All I have to say is

October 21st
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #67
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
this board will be singing Vinces praises in a couple of weeks......................my jersey should be coming in the mail this week

All I have to say is

October 21st
boo

Go Texans and be damned anybody that is playing them. VY is the competition now...........

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #68
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Considering that in 4 games this year he has yet to throw for 200 yards, has run for 50 once, thrown a total of 3 TDs while running for only 1, I'd have to say that your analysis is far from accurate. Even last year he only threw for 200 yards or more in 4 of his 13 starts.

If you go to his page on NFL.com you can see that through 4 games his averages are very similar to last year's unspectacular numbers.

He averages around 146 yards passing per game, runs for 30 something yards per game, throws more INTs than TDs and has a QB rating in the 60's.
If you noticed I said he "will" become that guy not he "is" that guy......passing for a good 200 while running for 50 +, throwing a couple of TDs and being clutch (which he already is) is something that is VERY possible for Vince, and I think any one with a shred of intelligence would agree.
Old 10-08-2007   #69
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
boo

Go Texans and be damned anybody that is playing them. VY is the competition now...........
don't worry I'll have on a Texans cap also.....
Old 10-08-2007   #70
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
nice 1st post /sarcasm off

I am sure all your cronies at Taco Bell thought that was funny, but their cumulative IQ barely exceeds your number of posts?

take your 2nd Grade act elsewhere.
Yes because you have never ever made a joke that some thought was not funny, and all of your post are meaningful, insightful and full of great content.

But you are a UT fan and after losing two weeks in a row I am sure your underoos are in a bunch.

Last edited by Specnatz; 10-08-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #71
The Dream
Hall of Fame

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh...he just dissed you...whatcha gonna do...huh, huh??????????????????

*shoves specnatz into second honeymoon*
Old 10-08-2007   #72
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
BOOOOOOOOOOO

if it was a VY Univ of Texas jersey I may give you a Get Out Of Jail Free card but if its a Titans jersey, you need professional help.

I am a huge VY guy but the bottom line is that he plays for our rival. they are our rival in EVERY sense of the word.

I love Houston football too much to wear a Young #10 Titans jersey.
Old 10-08-2007   #73
The Dream
Hall of Fame

I would wear a UT jersey, but I honestly don't like their colors that much....burnt orange does nothing for my skin tone...I like the Titans colors.
Old 10-08-2007   #74
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes because you have never ever made a joke that some thought was not funny, and all of your post are meaningful, insightful and full of great content.

But you are a UT fan and after losing two weeks in a row I am sure your underoos are in a bunch.
lawl

you know i rock

as for UT, I expected this type of season. Greg Davis still sucks and Colt was an overhyped Applewhite clone. The only guys that have won anything for the Horns are QBs who have mobility and spontaneity. Brown won the inauguaral Big 12 Championship and Young won the College Football National Championship in '06. Morenz, Simms, Applewhite, McCoy, Gardere, and Co. never won squat in the post-McWilliams era. (sorry Pete G., I know you were undefeated v. OU but that was your one-trick pony)

how is that fat guy at Notre Dame working out for ya? not so good, eh? well at least you have him signed for the next decade....congrats.
good luck with that. too bad he isnt African-American or you would have a 'reason' to get rid of him like yall did Ty Willingham?
Old 10-08-2007   #75
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

go ahead and root for the titans, then. you love their QB and their colors, go all the way, why not.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #76
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you are a Texan fan you would wear a Texans hat and a Texans jersey. Not a jersey of the opposing team.

Old 10-08-2007   #77
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
go ahead and root for the titans, then. you love their QB and their colors, go all the way, why not.
coming from the guy with the dolphins avatar and who openly rooted for the dolphins yesterday....................[sarcasm]what a true fan[/sarcasm]

Quote:
If you are a Texan fan you would wear a Texans hat and a Texans jersey. Not a jersey of the opposing team.
I'm not getting into this again..........
Old 10-08-2007   #78
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
coming from the guy with the dolphins avatar and who openly rooted for the dolphins yesterday....................[sarcasm]what a true fan[/sarcasm]
I don't think Kastofsna has made any secret that the Dolphins are his #1 team.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #79
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:

I'm not getting into this again..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream

All I have to say is

October 21st
but you did it yourself.......

Old 10-08-2007   #80
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't think Kastofsna has made any secret that the Dolphins are his #1 team.
but is he not allowed to be a texans fan because he roots for another team????

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read