Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2007   #1
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Titans tickets???

Whats out there?
Old 10-08-2007   #2
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Titans tickets???

i got $20 it better be two tickets does it come with a parking pass if so ill give u $27.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Whats out there?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-v...QQcmdZViewItem

Folks wonder why I hate brokers? Normaly $40 tickets

I know I need mental help but holy sh*t, I am not this freakin stupid.
Old 10-08-2007   #4
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts View Post
i got $20 it better be two tickets does it come with a parking pass if so ill give u $27.
I'm not selling I'm looking to buy
Old 10-08-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

Hahaha this is crazy....I cant believe anyone would actually by those for that price

Last edited by HardcoreTexan; 10-08-2007 at 10:55 AM.
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

Here we go again.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #7
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Please not in this one..I am seriously looking for tickets and do NOT want to shuffle through random arguing. There are other threads that were previously started for that
Old 10-08-2007   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Please not in this one..I am seriously looking for tickets and do NOT want to shuffle through random arguing. There are other threads that were previously started for that
i hear u hardcore..you have to move fast.
Old 10-08-2007   #9
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

specnatz I have 2 tickets in 114. I think I'll watch and see how this guy fares on this. If he gets that for those upper seats maybe I can triple the price for my lowers..lol
Old 10-09-2007   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good luck, I shelled out quite a bit for my LL seats for the Titans game, but it was fair value for the second hand market and I really wanted to go. This game in particular is in high demand.
Old 10-10-2007   #11
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Im looking for both 500 and 600's for the game. My mom and some friends want to go to the game so I'm looking for some tickets for her. About 7 total...tough order i know

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read