Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2007   #21
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Darius Walker?

Leach hasn't carried the football since college. I think Dayne, Gado and Cook will all have touches Sunday.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #22
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He's still on the practice squad.

He wasn't called up.
And they call that there thingy a "tell" in poker. Just a bit surpried I guess.
Old 09-28-2007   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
Leach hasn't carried the football since college. I think Dayne, Gado and Cook will all have touches Sunday.
He carried it against Carolina once but the point remains the same--they aren't going to rush him often.
Old 09-28-2007   #24
dalonestartitan
Rookie

I never really liked walker. He should have stayed in school. He was efective at Notre Dame, but his speed was very questionable. He should have tried to put in a monster Senior Season, to increase his draft stock. I was not suprised when he wasn't drafted.
dalonestartitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #25
TexansCM
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 TexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalonestartitan View Post
I never really liked walker. He should have stayed in school. He was efective at Notre Dame, but his speed was very questionable. He should have tried to put in a monster Senior Season, to increase his draft stock. I was not suprised when he wasn't drafted.
Maybe he realized not being drafted and sitting on the practice squad would be better than getting blown up in college at ND.
TexansCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #26
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover

We need to activate this cat week 5, if AG is still out!:
Old 10-01-2007   #27
real

Lundy is a better running back than Darius Walker at this point.

I'd rather bring Wali back...
Old 10-01-2007   #28
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by real View Post
Lundy is a better running back than Darius Walker at this point.

I'd rather bring Wali back...
I'd rather bring Wali in, and I don't think that much of him.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #29
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover

Wali sucks, thats why he was cut. I would rather resign Johnathan Wells! (or how ever you spell it) Why not activate Walker & get a look at him?
Old 10-02-2007   #30
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'er View Post
Wali sucks, thats why he was cut. I would rather resign Johnathan Wells! (or how ever you spell it) Why not activate Walker & get a look at him?
Wht?

He was cut just like Wali. The only reason Walker is here and Wali is not is that Walker is pratice squad eligible and Lundy is not.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #31
Hook'er
Veteran

Could we get this guy on the feild, Dayne SUCKS!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read