Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

View Poll Results: Which Texans are you starting this week?
Matt Schaub 4 40.00%
Ahman Green 0 0%
Ron Dayne 2 20.00%
Andre Davis 8 80.00%
Kevin Walter 0 0%
Jacoby Jones 0 0%
Owen Daniels 4 40.00%
Kris Brown 4 40.00%
Texans DST 7 70.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2007   #1
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Which Texans are you starting this week?

Title explains it all

On one of my teams I'm starting Matt Schaub, Andre Davis, Kris Brown, Owen Daniels and the DST. (Green is on my bench too)

Forgive me for mis-spelling any names
Old 10-07-2007   #2
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which Texans are you starting this week?

I start OD every week and usually have AJ in my lineup. I hope he can get healthy soon because the Texans really need him back.

I'm trying to decide if I should play Dayne or Brandon Jacobs. I think Dayne will have a good game but he burned me pretty bad last week. Plus, I'm not really sure if Jacobs is going to get a lot of carries since this is his first week back from injury.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I start OD every week and usually have AJ in my lineup. I hope he can get healthy soon because the Texans really need him back.

I'm trying to decide if I should play Dayne or Brandon Jacobs. I think Dayne will have a good game but he burned me pretty bad last week. Plus, I'm not really sure if Jacobs is going to get a lot of carries since this is his first week back from injury.
Your right ... but I'd say Brandon Jacobs has a better shot at punching it in on goal line situations then Dayne does.
Old 10-07-2007   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris Brown (Yeah)
DeMeco Ryans (Not bad)
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Your right ... but I'd say Brandon Jacobs has a better shot at punching it in on goal line situations then Dayne does.
I hope you took my advice about Jacobs...

Kris Brown 22 Fantasy Points shwing!!
Old 10-07-2007   #6
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah Kris Brown have me 22 fantasy points on the two teams that I have him on.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #7
indiantexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 37 indiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Schaub (vs. Jags) and Culpepper(vs SD)....I am going to go with Schaub.

Have Addai, Ronnie Brown and Ahman Green. Addai has a bye, so i will start AG.

I have Andre Davis, Jacoby Jones , both of whom i will start.

I have Owen Daniels as my TE.
indiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2007   #8
real

Green over Brown ?

Old 10-09-2007   #9
indiantexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 37 indiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by real View Post
Green over Brown ?

LOL...No i have to start 2 RBs. Normally i would start Ronnie Brown and Addai...but since Addai has a bye week, i will start Green. How can you not start Brown especially since he is going against Cleveland next week )
indiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #10
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I'll make another one of these polls saturday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read