Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-05-2007   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fantasy wise, Reggie Bush for which WR is a fair trade?

I have Reggie Bush on my team, and because I have 3 other running backs, have labeled him expendable.

The league is a keeper league, so Bush's age should be a plus

Bush has underperformed so far, but with Deuce gone, should get almost 100% of the goaline action

Im trying to trade him for a WR, but don't know who to target. I was thinking someone like:

Steve Smith - Value is likely to decline with Carr throwing to him

Larry Fitzgerald - Has underperformed all year

Torry Holt - Value likely to plummet because of no OL and no QB
Old 10-05-2007   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy wise, Reggie Bush for which WR is a fair trade?

If it's a keeper league, I'd probably want to keep Bush. I think that he'll put up good numbers when the offense gets going. The question is when.

The best player IMO is Steve Smith. He's probably the best WR in the league and he probably won't have Carr throwing to him much longer.

Torry Holt's too old for my taste (even though he's producing.) Fitzgerald will be good when the Arizona offense gets going, but he's not the WR1 (at least from what I've seen.)
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bush was a fantasy monster last year, so I can imagine that you could get a decent WR for him. If someone is stupid enough to give up Wayne or Harrison, I would do that. So long as Peyton is in the league, those two will be getting pretty numbers.
Old 10-06-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got Harrison on my team and he really hasn't done a whole lot for me...Wayne has been tearing it up.

If I were you, I'd consider Steve Smith first. IMO, having DC throw to him shouldn't be too big a deal. Carr can chunk it deep to him if he has time...or even more likely- have to throw a quick screen to Smith. Smith excels in yards after catch and getting in the open field.

I would go with Smith because having three really good receivers is always a hard thing for me to get. Since there are two starting spots for RB's and it sounds like you have those spots filled..you can find a decent backup easier than an extra WR.

who are the other wr's and rb's you have?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #5
Mr PC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20 Mr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of Famer

Id say keep Bush. With Deuce out for the season, Reggie's fantasy numbers for this year should be significantly higher than they were last year. I would trade any one of my recievers for Bush.
Mr PC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read