Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007   #101
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Wow, I have read this thread with morbid fascination. I have season tickets in 519, so am really not involved. But why in the world would you insult a loved and respected member of this forum is such a way. I am relatively new to the forum and have tried to read the threads and post with thought and respect. Other than just trying to cause problems, I see no point in your posts.
You causing problems? I am not sure if that is even possible. you seem way to low key for that. Unlike me, where is I am a bit more high strung.

Old 10-04-2007   #102
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Okay, thanks. Is there a map of which sections are PSL's and what sections are non-psl's season tickets?
Everything on the lower levels are PSLs and everything up top are not.
Old 10-04-2007   #103
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay, thanks. Is there a map of which sections are PSL's and what sections are non-psl's season tickets?
hardcore everything in the stadium are PSLs except for he 700 section and in the 600 section..the only psl seats in the 600 sections are between the 30 yd lines.
Old 10-04-2007   #104
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Everything on the lower levels are PSLs and everything up top are not.
not true..psl seats in the 600 section are the seats between the 30 yd lines.
Old 10-04-2007   #105
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm negative? Joe Texan is ripping someone for making an honest buck...lol
Quote:
Hobie come on, I'm just giving my take on the subject and I don't know any of these people and care not to. I have met Texan Joe as he bawled like a baby after VY ran it in on us last year. I was disappointed too, but lets be real and remember this is still just a game that we attend for fun. And guess what? When the game was over Texan Joe was not in the bullpen seats.
You obviously do not understand the post, I am outraged that Front Row Tickets was able to sell front row bull pen tickets. I am opposed to all ticket scalping and believe it should be a crime and punishable by jail. It is the reason for inflated ticket prices, Team see's fans buying $250 tickets, team decides to raise ticket prices. I was under the understanding that personal attacks were not tolerated on this board but I guess i was wrong.

As far as your second crack You do not know me and if you got your jollies saying you know me cause you see me on the jumbo tron then so be it but you do not know what or where I was during any game so I would appreciate you not using my name to satisfy your needs. I have never left the stadium untill the last Texan walks off the feild so get your facts strait before you spew Bud Adams. This is a great board with knowledgable fans and great fan to fan comraderie. I would suggest that ubecool454 try to fit in and stop all the personal attacks.
Old 10-04-2007   #106
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You causing problems? I am not sure if that is even possible. you seem way to low key for that. Unlike me, where is I am a bit more high strung.

I joined the MB because I wanted to be part of a like minded group of Texan's fans. It actually pains me to read divisive threads like this one. I know, some of you are reading this and thinking - what a wuss.

I enjoy the threads that go off on tangents and I also enjoy reading good solid debates on topics. I guess I do not understand why a group of people who have (theoretically) something in common (minus the Hershey Bar's) would become so negative.

I may not always agree with certain poster's politics and opinions, but for the most part, I have fun seeing the different viewpoints. Some of my favorite posters are the more controversial ones. Who didn't miss SWT while he was out sick? What is a day without reading a bizarre (no offense intended) PowefulDragon post? Ok, now that I have reread my post - I will get a life.

My new goal, to swap up my tickets for a game to visit the BullPen.
Old 10-04-2007   #107
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
not true..psl seats in the 600 section are the seats between the 30 yd lines.
According to the sales rep that I spoke to a few weeks ago.. what he said was that everything on the lower sections are PSLs and everything on the top are not. I'll take his word over yours anyday.
Old 10-04-2007   #108
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You obviously do not understand the post, I am outraged that Front Row Tickets was able to sell front row bull pen tickets. I am opposed to all ticket scalping and believe it should be a crime and punishable by jail. It is the reason for inflated ticket prices, Team see's fans buying $250 tickets, team decides to raise ticket prices. I was under the understanding that personal attacks were not tolerated on this board but I guess i was wrong.

As far as your second crack You do not know me and if you got your jollies saying you know me cause you see me on the jumbo tron then so be it but you do not know what or where I was during any game so I would appreciate you not using my name to satisfy your needs. I have never left the stadium untill the last Texan walks off the feild so get your facts strait before you spew Bud Adams. This is a great board with knowledgable fans and great fan to fan comraderie. I would suggest that ubecool454 try to fit in and stop all the personal attacks.
Joe I can understand your feelings about scalping and all, but remember one thing.....This thing is bigger than you. Somethings are just the way they are.
Old 10-04-2007   #109
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
According to the sales rep that I spoke to a few weeks ago.. what he said was that everything on the lower sections are PSLs and everything on the top are not. I'll take his word over yours anyday.
nitro thats fine..I have 2 psl seats in the 600s. I think you better call back and talk to another rep. You can also go to tickets on the website and see for yourself. Sections 607 - 610 and 633 - 636 are PSL seats.
Old 10-04-2007   #110
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can anyone ball park how much PSL's go for? Andrew made a good point about not buying them on ebay.

I imagine it is a pretty broad range, but for shiggles I checked ebay and they have some PSL's in 122 for $5000.
Old 10-04-2007   #111
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Can anyone ball park how much PSL's go for? Andrew made a good point about not buying them on ebay.

I imagine it is a pretty broad range, but for shiggles I checked ebay and they have some PSL's in 122 for $5000.
Hardcore, you probably should have tried to pick up some psls before the texans started winning. Panthers psl in the lowers sideline are going for 10k each now that they have had success. As the team gets better the PSL value will go up. Check on the Texans message boards and texanstalk for psl before ebay for sure. The PSL prices depend on the location of the seat. PSLs in 122 originally sold for 1900 each, but you can expect them to go up from now on.
Old 10-04-2007   #112
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

bull pen cost per psl is 600

121 section is like 900

122 i think is 1200 a peice

and i think it just goes up. club level range from like 3 - 5000 a peice don't qquote me on that though.
Old 10-04-2007   #113
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
bull pen cost per psl is 600

121 section is like 900

122 i think is 1200 a peice

and i think it just goes up. club level range from like 3 - 5000 a peice don't qquote me on that though.
andrew those 122 were 1900 in 2002. They will go up some a lot more as the texans win more. You can call the texans and they will tell you what they have them valued at now.
Old 10-04-2007   #114
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
As a PSL owner you do have to buy the tickets every year or you lose your seat basicly and the texans can resell your PSLs. If you're going to buy PSL's try to stay away from ebay. I'd wait and see if anyone on here is willing to sell.
Ebay, though over priced, is the second best option IMHO. Obviously someone on here is the best option.

Hardcore - Andrew is right. If Bob decides to not buy his season tickets, EVER, he loses his PSL.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2007   #115
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

hardcore most people won't lose a psl, they would sell it first. If you are thinking about some, do it this year before they get outta site.
Old 10-04-2007   #116
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe the psl is only good for an amount of time and will have to be renewed after 10 years or so, not quite sure but thought I read this
Old 10-04-2007   #117
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I believe the psl is only good for an amount of time and will have to be renewed after 10 years or so, not quite sure but thought I read this
No, it's active as long as the Texans are playing at Reliant.
Old 10-04-2007   #118
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks everyone for the very helpful information.
Old 10-04-2007   #119
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
30 years actually which is the length of the lease at Reliant. If they renew then your PSLs will remain. That's my understanding of it. I'm not a PSL owner though. I don't even have season tickets but I talked about this in depth with a sales rep a few weeks ago.
Old 10-04-2007   #120
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

The Raiders are the only team that i can think of with 10 year renewable PSLs.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read