Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-04-2007   #1
tamucgidd8
waterboy

Default Temporary Wide Receiver Help?

Hey guys, I've been a lurker since about last season, and I've never really felt the need to post since you guys usually cover anything i could possibly think to add. With that said, I was looking at my FF team and noticed that I still had the WR Antonio Bryant (deep) on my bench. He was suspended and then eventually cut by the 49ers but was reinstated this week by Goddell. I couldn't find too much information on him other than a tiny piece on rotoworld......Despite his obvious attitude problems, he used to be a pretty serious long ball threat and might add some needed punch to the WR core, at least untill Mathis decides to stop being such a wuss and JJ gets better. What do you guys think?
tamucgidd8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #2
tamucgidd8
waterboy

Default Re: Temporary Wide Receiver Help?

sorry, the hyperlink didn't work, here's the sight http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=98615&spln=1
tamucgidd8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Not knowing who is available, but Andre Davis of the Texans would be a good one to get because he will get thrown to a lot for the Fins game. This late in the season it is hard to say get this guy or that guy without knowing who you are working with as far as fantasy players and owners. If you have a lot of guys who know nothing about Teams that are not covered as much nationally then you could get some info by going to different boards and asking about specific players.
Old 10-04-2007   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 77891 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Not knowing who is available, but Andre Davis of the Texans would be a good one to get because he will get thrown to a lot for the Fins game. This late in the season it is hard to say get this guy or that guy without knowing who you are working with as far as fantasy players and owners. If you have a lot of guys who know nothing about Teams that are not covered as much nationally then you could get some info by going to different boards and asking about specific players.
I've picked up A. Davis and P. Crayton this week. Hopefully they can fill the void of losing Hines Ward for a couple weeks.
Old 10-04-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've picked up A. Davis and P. Crayton this week. Hopefully they can fill the void of losing Hines Ward for a couple weeks.
Forgot about him. But yes these are the type of players you pick up in the midst of the season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read