Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2007   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Again I say, it is none of your business who people want to sell their tickets too. Some people bought PSLs to make a buck off of, and some bought them because they are diehard fans. I think you guys are getting up in arms about nothing. Just go to the games and enjoy it and support the team.... don't worry about some fan from Tenn that paid big bucks to get closer to the field.
You have NO idea what you are talking about. You are not a diehard fan who sits in the Bullpen so you do NOT know the passion of the fans in that area. I'm saying the Texans want US to help build a fanitical fan zone but we don't always have the support of the Texans. Last year during the Titan game I came very close to getting evicted from the stadium simply because I stood in the isle and refused to allow two Titan fans to go stand by the rail. If TEXAN fans are not allowed to stand there, then I'll be damned if a Titan fan will stand there. Well guess what??! The _____ "yellow shirt" made me move so the Titan fans could watch their team make a TD. I was NOT going to give up easily. After some unpleasant exchange of words SOMEONE pulled me back and told me to just leave it alone or I would go to Reliant jail. To this day I am sorry I gave up. It will NEVER happen again!! BTW: Those two Titan fans DID NOT have seats in the Bullpen. They just felt they could waltz into our fan zone and do as they please, and we let them get by with it because some "security" guy working for Reliant, is/was a VY jock sniffer.

If they want to pay big bucks to sit there, then so be it!! I just wish I had the opportunity to BUY those PSLs so I could make damn sure a Texan fan was sitting there!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read