Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2007   #21
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need your prayers!

Will do. Take care of him and yourself. God bless.
Old 10-01-2007   #22
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Your dad and family are in my prayers.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #23
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Done and I'll do it again.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #24
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

An update from Kimberly for everyone

Thank you for all your prayers. Dad is doing really well. He is in ICU and will be in ICU for the next 4 or so days. (Depending upon how everything goes!). He will probably be in the hospital for at least 10 days after that.

I will keep you updated!!

LOVE YA!
Kimberly
Old 10-01-2007   #25
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Thanks for the update Marcie.

Kimberly, your father is in our prayers. Stay strong.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
An update from Kimberly for everyone

Thank you for all your prayers. Dad is doing really well. He is in ICU and will be in ICU for the next 4 or so days. (Depending upon how everything goes!). He will probably be in the hospital for at least 10 days after that.

I will keep you updated!!

LOVE YA!
Kimberly
Check your email... No not your PM - your email...
Old 10-02-2007   #27
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 22248 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the update.

I and my family will continue to pray for a full recovery, as well as for God to use this incident to draw your family closer together and to Him.

God Bless...
Old 10-03-2007   #28
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Thank you so much for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

He is doing awesome!! My dad surely is a hero!! He came through surgery with flying colors. He will have to have more surgery as he has abdominal dissection. (This was what killed John Ritter..the heart part that he had fixed!!)

They are saying he should get out of CCU either today or tomorrow. Amazing considering what a serious surgery he had!! I am so lucky and blessed.

A litte about my dad...(just cuz I love him so darn much)...he was born in Houston 60 years ago. His parents owned a BBQ restaurant on West 34th Street. They were recent immigrants from Germany. Just after high school, dad was drafted into Vietnam. He was attending UH but didn't fight the draft. He was 1st Cav infantry and was one of two people who came home from his platoon. He has a purple heart that he never even talks about.
Dad is an engineer who has worked in the oil and gas industry since graduating from UH. He is a HARD worker and strong man. Thank goodness he eats healthy and works out every day of his life!!
Now y'all need to pray for my mom as Dad will never be able to lift anything heavy again (over 10lbs) and he can't drive for a few months! He is going to be a tough one to hold down!!!

Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. They meant the world to my family! I love all you guys!!!!

Special thanks to Grandma, Marcie and Bill...love y'all so much. Thanks for being my friend!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought you wanted me to post something for you?? J/K!

Sorry I missed you in the waiting room........... twice.... But so releived to hear the update on your Dad...

Take care, and as I said, if you need ANYTHING, let me know. I am over in the Med Center fairly often and your folks don't live too far away...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read