Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007   #21
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Negative rep coming your way. Nuff said.
Lets put him in the Neg Rep hole.
Old 10-02-2007   #22
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42870

Gentlemen, don't you remember this post from earlier today....Can't we all just get along??
Old 10-02-2007   #23
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
I personally think that you all are getting all upset over nothing. To me the Bullpen is very overated. I would rather have sideline seats than endzone seats anyday. As far as selling seats to a out of town fan...whats wrong with that. It was a Carolina Panthers fan that sold me some nice seats for the game. If a person can go on stubhub or ebay and make a nice buck off of some game tickets, who can say anything after all, its the american way. And again I will say it..."THE BULLPEN IS VERY OVERATED". Sitting in the bullpen makes you watch a lot of the big screen...why not just stay at home and watch tv.
Your problem is that you don't sit in the Bull Pen.

If it were so over-rated, why are so many wanting to get the tickets?
Old 10-02-2007   #24
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Negative rep coming your way. Nuff said.

I had already knocked him down to 0.
Old 10-02-2007   #25
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Please remind me not to get on your bad side....
Old 10-02-2007   #26
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

They don't know any better. Endzone seats..blaahh
Old 10-02-2007   #27
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

I'm negative? Joe Texan is ripping someone for making an honest buck...lol
Old 10-02-2007   #28
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm negative? Joe Texan is ripping someone for making an honest buck...lol
You are not a Texan fan honestly. Sorry Mr lets be a jerk and try and be rude.
Old 10-02-2007   #29
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You are not a Texan fan honestly. Sorry Mr lets be a jerk and try and be rude.
I have 6 seats in Reliant..if thats not a fan I don't know what is.
Old 10-02-2007   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think endzone seats rock. I was on the opposite side of the Bullpen, in the corner (sec 139) for the colts game.....and they were great seats. I had two of my four season tickets to the Longhorns taken away from the construction and they were endzone seats and were awesome. There is nothing like it when your team is coming to score on your end of the field....it's awesome.

And on top of all that, the Bullpen rocks...it's full of some our most fiercly loyal fans.
Old 10-02-2007   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I think endzone seats rock. I was on the opposite side of the Bullpen, in the corner (sec 139) for the colts game.....and they were great seats. I had two of my four season tickets to the Longhorns taken away from the construction and they were endzone seats and were awesome. There is nothing like it when your team is coming to score on your end of the field....it's awesome.

And on top of all that, the Bullpen rocks...it's full of some our most fiercly loyal fans.
I think thats what people are trying to get across. It has nothing to do with money. They just don't want the illusion that fans other than Houston fans dominate this area. Its called the Bullpen for a reason.
Old 10-03-2007   #32
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have 6 seats in Reliant..if thats not a fan I don't know what is.
and you probably sell them to opposing teams fans to make an "honest buck."
Old 10-03-2007   #33
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
and you probably sell them to opposing teams fans to make an "honest buck."
nah, this is not the way I make a honest buck. My seats are used by nieces and nephews. If any of you loyal fans ever take a road trip I want to see how you get your seats. I just think that if opposing teams fans want to pay big bucks for tickets no matter where they are and they have a seller, that is their business not anyone elses. Just mind your own business.
Old 10-03-2007   #34
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
nah, this is not the way I make a honest buck. My seats are used by nieces and nephews. If any of you loyal fans ever take a road trip I want to see how you get your seats. I just think that if opposing teams fans want to pay big bucks for tickets no matter where they are and they have a seller, that is their business not anyone elses. Just mind your own business.
Opposing fans selling seats to Texans fans = good.
Texans fans selling seats to opposing fans = bad.
Texans fans selling seats to other Texans fans that couldn't otherwise go to the game = doubleplus good.

There's enough Texans fans willing to purchase seats from other Texans fans. I know, I buy extra tickets all the time on behalf of friends.

And, BTW, I've sat all over the stadium. Not really a bad seat in the house except for the press box unless you like vertigo. Each place in the stadium has its good points and not so good points.

The Bull Pen is a fun place to watch the game, as a Texan fan. The best energy in the stadium. I would think it would be unpleasant for an opposing fan.
Old 10-03-2007   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You're the one who made the negative remarks about the Bullpen, SOOOOO I feel sure YOU are the one who needs to mind his own business.

Members of the BP have NO control over who fellow members, corporations, the TEXANS, or ticket brokers sell their tickets too. We were approached by the TEXANS the very first year to try to make our FAN ZONE the best in the NFL. HARD TO DO when you don't have support from the FO. There will always be opposing teams fans in the Bullpen, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is PSLs on the front row being owned by people who don't give a crap about the Bullpen. Those seats should be owned by DIEHARDS who would eat the cost of the ticket before they would sell to fans from an opposing team. I would do just about anything to be able to own those seats, and I can assure you NO ONE other than a Texan fan would STAND there.
Old 10-03-2007   #36
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post

Nothing WORSE than the quarter ending when they're in the redzone
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-03-2007   #37
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nothing WORSE than the quarter ending when they're in the redzone
True.

But I have to say it can get pain peelingly loud if the other team is trying to score in the Bull Pen endzone. I really hate when we are giving the other team the business over there, and then they go to the other side of the field and score.
Old 10-04-2007   #38
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You're the one who made the negative remarks about the Bullpen, SOOOOO I feel sure YOU are the one who needs to mind his own business.

Members of the BP have NO control over who fellow members, corporations, the TEXANS, or ticket brokers sell their tickets too. We were approached by the TEXANS the very first year to try to make our FAN ZONE the best in the NFL. HARD TO DO when you don't have support from the FO. There will always be opposing teams fans in the Bullpen, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is PSLs on the front row being owned by people who don't give a crap about the Bullpen. Those seats should be owned by DIEHARDS who would eat the cost of the ticket before they would sell to fans from an opposing team. I would do just about anything to be able to own those seats, and I can assure you NO ONE other than a Texan fan would STAND there.
Again I say, it is none of your business who people want to sell their tickets too. Some people bought PSLs to make a buck off of, and some bought them because they are diehard fans. I think you guys are getting up in arms about nothing. Just go to the games and enjoy it and support the team.... don't worry about some fan from Tenn that paid big bucks to get closer to the field.
Old 10-04-2007   #39
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Joe Texan you see what you started..lol
Old 10-04-2007   #40
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
get a life.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read