Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default front row bull pen

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297261
Old 09-29-2007   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

This just agrivates me to no end
Old 09-29-2007   #3
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

You would think the Texans would give a krap.....
Old 09-29-2007   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

how did jacoby jones mother get those tickets?
Old 09-29-2007   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

It makes me sick.
Old 09-29-2007   #6
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297325
Old 10-01-2007   #7
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
It would not upset me at all if Ms. Jones had those tickets every game

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2007   #8
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Am I missing something? When I clicked on the link the Tickets were not for sale anymore.
Old 10-01-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: front row bull pen

Someone buy them so we know who it is, lol.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-01-2007   #10
m.clizzle
Rookie

this reminds me of last year when the eagles released 1500 standing room only tickets to all the regular season games. RazorGator had them for sale before the eagles even released them.

let me tell you there was a lot of **** raised over it. (i was happy i got my 4 the day they went on sale).
Old 10-01-2007   #11
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Someone buy them so we know who it is, lol.
What were they being sold for. And what's with the reference of Jacoby jones mother?
Old 10-01-2007   #12
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

There are other games available. You can buy (2) front row Bull Pen Titans tickets for $340.00.

What are the odds that a Texan's fan will buy them at that price?

As much as we work to build the Homefield Advantage in the Bull Pen, it doesn't take much to have our work minimalized in instances like these.

You know Titan fan will be there in the front row with a VY jersey for the world to see.

Sickening!
Old 10-01-2007   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
There are other games available. You can buy (2) front row Bull Pen Titans tickets for $340.00.

What are the odds that a Texan's fan will buy them at that price?

As much as we work to build the Homefield Advantage in the Bull Pen, it doesn't take much to have our work minimalized in instances like these.

You know Titan fan will be there in the front row with a VY jersey for the world to see.

Sickening!
Make sure phantom pharter eats plenty of beans.... Maybe they will leave by the end of the first quarter.
Old 10-01-2007   #14
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I really might think about buying yhem if I can save up. I always wanted to sit in the bullpen(especailly 1st row)!
Old 10-02-2007   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
What were they being sold for. And what's with the reference of Jacoby jones mother?
reference is, she has front row tickets in the bullpen at the last game I attended. Not sure if she had them last game was home sick. I figured she may have went on stubhub or something and bought tickets to those seats or maybe they texans gave them to her. I'm not sure.??? :?
Old 10-02-2007   #16
Tedc
Hardheaded

Let's not get off track here. I don't have a problem with Jacoby's mom or any other Texans fan sitting there.

The problem I have is that those seats have the potentiallity to be filled with an out of town fan because they don't have as many resources to get tickets. When they get to the Bull Pen, they won't like the display of the jerseys that we do and will be bothered by our traditions.

It doesn't give the impression of a rowdy Texans section with a fan from the other team right on the front row, especially on TV or in pictures.
Old 10-02-2007   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Let's not get off track here. I don't have a problem with Jacoby's mom or any other Texans fan sitting there.

The problem I have is that those seats have the potentiallity to be filled with an out of town fan because they don't have as many resources to get tickets. When they get to the Bull Pen, they won't like the display of the jerseys that we do and will be bothered by our traditions.

It doesn't give the impression of a rowdy Texans section with a fan from the other team right on the front row, especially on TV or in pictures.
I agree with you there. I will not be able to attend the Titans game so I gave the tickets to my boss. He told me his son is a huge Texans fan and is very excited about going.
Old 10-02-2007   #18
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I personally think that you all are getting all upset over nothing. To me the Bullpen is very overated. I would rather have sideline seats than endzone seats anyday. As far as selling seats to a out of town fan...whats wrong with that. It was a Carolina Panthers fan that sold me some nice seats for the game. If a person can go on stubhub or ebay and make a nice buck off of some game tickets, who can say anything after all, its the american way. And again I will say it..."THE BULLPEN IS VERY OVERATED". Sitting in the bullpen makes you watch a lot of the big screen...why not just stay at home and watch tv.
Old 10-02-2007   #19
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

$335 for a front row bullpen ticket..lol...wouldn't give 125 for two endzone seats. I do hope the person selling them gets what they ask...its the american way. whip:
Old 10-02-2007   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: front row bull pen

Negative rep coming your way. Nuff said.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read