Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2007   #1
old_man_1898
Rookie

Default Andre johnson at high school football game

I am a senior at Elsik High school, and yesterday was the Alief classic between Hastings and Elsik. It was the game of the week on chron.com, and they had a live feed online. Yesterday at the game, on the corner of the endzone I saw Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones and Jason Simmmons standing. I tried to take a picture but my camera phone sucks. The funny thing is that no one else in the crowd noticed them.
old_man_1898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #2
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre johnson at high school football game

Really? I am sure someone would have noticed it. Did the Chron post anything about it?

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 09-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #3
old_man_1898
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_man_1898 View Post
I am a senior at Elsik High school, and yesterday was the Alief classic between Hastings and Elsik. It was the game of the week on chron.com, and they had a live feed online. Yesterday at the game, on the corner of the endzone I saw Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones and Jason Simmmons standing. I tried to take a picture but my camera phone sucks. The funny thing is that no one else in the crowd noticed them.
no. it was them. I am in the band and we had to go that way to perform for half time. All the guys in the band saw them and said it was them, thats the only reason i saw, they were like 10 ft away from me. and they had their backs turned the whole time, we had to like twist our bodys to see their faces.
Old 09-29-2007   #4
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

o_O Why would they be there?
Old 09-29-2007   #5
real

Quote:
no. it was them. I am in the band and we had to go that way to perform for half time. All the guys in the band saw them and said it was them, thats the only reason i saw, they were like 10 ft away from me. and they had their backs turned the whole time, we had to like twist our bodys to see their faces.

Ok...

this guy is telling the truth...

I was at the Elsik Hastings game last night because my brother starts for Elsik,and I am a 2003 graduate....

One of my old coaches, Coach Washington, works for the Texans...He shows the rookies around town, shows them nice resturaunts...nice neighborhoods...ect...

Anyways...They came to the game with my ex coach...
I actually got to sit and talk to Jacoby and Andre.....

Andre didn't look like he was limping, and Jacoby didn't have any kind of visible shoulder support that I could see...

And the crazy thing was...It was hundreds of people out there and when they first walked in, I didn't see many people that recoginized them....

Anyways it was really cool...And both of those guys are really cool individuals...

On another note, I saw Jerome Mathis at Drink Houston and talked to him for a second...It's like only the recievers have a night life...

Old 09-29-2007   #6
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I doubt it. I am sure someone would have noticed it. Did the Chron post anything about it?

He's telling the truth...

Oh ye of little faith...
Old 09-29-2007   #7
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Why are some of you discounting what these guys are saying? Not like NFL players don't have lives and wouldn't sneak into HS Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2007   #8
old_man_1898
Rookie

I was at the Elsik Hastings game last night because my brother starts for Elsik,and I am a 2003 graduate....

What does he play?

and that was such an awesome game, it is so sweet to finally win.

But the players are not that tall. I am 6'2, I was about the same hight as aj, and was taller than jason simmons.
Old 09-29-2007   #9
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

cause they wanted to see jeremy hills tear it up...
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #10
real

Well, I really don't care whether anyone believes me...I was just vouching for this guy because I knew how frustrated he must have been to have seen them at the game and not to have people believe him...

I sat and talked with both of them...face to face....

Believe it....
Old 09-29-2007   #11
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
cause they wanted to see jeremy hills tear it up...

Whatchu know bout Jeremy ? LOL
Old 09-29-2007   #12
real

Quote:

What does he play?

and that was such an awesome game, it is so sweet to finally win.

But the players are not that tall. I am 6'2, I was about the same hight as aj, and was taller than jason simmons.

He plays MLB....#42....He made a lot of good stops...

And that game was stupid exciting...

Too bad stupid azz swat kids have to fight after every Elsik Hastings game...

Oh well...so goes life...
Old 09-29-2007   #13
old_man_1898
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by real View Post

That is part of the fun of the game.
Somebody all ways gets shot. And go Hills, crazy as heck. We had like 20 passing yards.
Old 09-29-2007   #14
real

Quote:
That is part of the fun of the game.
Somebody all ways gets shot. And go Hills, crazy as heck. We had like 20 passing yards.
Yeah, Coach Barron is going to kill that kid...

BTW, I went to school and played football with his brother Tony Hills who now starts at LT for Texas...
Old 09-29-2007   #15
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

just saw vid of it on chron.com
Old 09-29-2007   #16
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, I really don't care whether anyone believes me...I was just vouching for this guy because I knew how frustrated he must have been to have seen them at the game and not to have people believe him...

I sat and talked with both of them...face to face....

Believe it....
I believe!
Old 09-29-2007   #17
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:

And that game was stupid exciting...

That's the best part.
Old 09-30-2007   #18
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Whatchu know bout Jeremy ? LOL
i know hes gonna tear it up for the longhorns next year... lol
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read