Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2007   #1
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Week 4 picks, awards and Salma Hayek

courtesy of the Houston Press

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/ballz/...cks_week_2.php

Hope you enjoy, laugh a little and share your own thoughts.

Thanks for reading!
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 4 picks, awards and Salma Hayek

that dress of Miss Hayek's is being stretched to the point of breaking...and I love it.
Old 09-28-2007   #3
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

the article was great until I reached the pic of Nicole Ritchie
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny stuff! Thanks for posting it.

I have to agree about the ATL game, too. While I feel confident in our team this weekend, I do not think it's an easy win by any means. Obviously, I have no problem being wrong if they blow out the Falcons.
Old 09-28-2007   #5
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

I think our defense has to show it stripes. No Major injuries like we have on offense, everyone is ticking and at 100%.

I say no Major injuries because the safeties...well those guys were question marks to begin with. Still have all our playmakers on defense. I think it is a low scoring game. 13-3 I think we'll win it.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #6
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

any article that starts out with a picture of Salma's hooters can't be all bad

I actually agree with most of his takes...as previously mentioned I could have done without the picture of the Holocaust victim..errr..wait, that was Nicole Ritchie...my bad...

just eat something..anything...puh-lease (in best Bill Walton impersonation)
Old 09-29-2007   #7
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

thanks for checking it out and for the compliments, comments and suggestions. No more Nicole Ritchie pics, I promise!
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2007   #8
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Funny stuff! Thanks for posting it.

I have to agree about the ATL game, too. While I feel confident in our team this weekend, I do not think it's an easy win by any means. Obviously, I have no problem being wrong if they blow out the Falcons.
I don't think it will be an easy win, but we are playing with primarily with the same team we played with in the 2nd half of the Colts game, and we hung with them pretty good. And the Colts are way better than the Falcons. This alone gives me the confidence that we will win this Sunday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read