Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Texans loss made my week crappy!

Ok, Texans players...last week's loss has caused my work week to be slow and crappy. For the first two weeks of the season, the days went by fast and work was a lot more enjoyable, especially when my co-workers and I talked football. It was nice having a winning team and I want that feeling again. Shake off that hard fought loss to the Colts and take it out on the Falcons and bring home a W!!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #2
jaybird
Veteran

Default Re: Crappy week!

Luckily the football weekend starts tonight with college ball... I'm ready for Sunday though... Texans will beat Falcons... easily.
Old 09-27-2007   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans loss made my week crappy!

Every Texans loss makes my week crappy. I live and die with my team so you can imagine what my life has been like since 2002.

The idea that we might just have this thing turned around has me pretty excited.
Old 09-27-2007   #4
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138429 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans make me so nervous this season. I was so excited for last week's game, and this week I'm nervous because we SHOULD beat the Falcons, but we're the walking wounded, especially at WR.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #5
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
The Texans make me so nervous this season. I was so excited for last week's game, and this week I'm nervous because we SHOULD beat the Falcons, but we're the walking wounded, especially at WR.
I just watched the 4th quarter for the first time (thanks to my buddy with DTV and NFL Network) I was at the game but I couldn't really appreciate what the Offence did! "BIG BAD SCHAUB" was 14-14 and drove the whole field! you could not tell it was 3rd and 4th string in there! We actually looked like a formidable football team without our "big guns"! I am looking forward to going to 3rd base here in Austin and watching us take on ATL.....Is it Sunday yet?
Old 09-27-2007   #6
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

My week was caused to be crappy too:

- That monday, lossed a major distributor to my magazine (got it back though...)

- Next day, tire falls off rim...have to buy 4 new tires ($400)

- While waiting for tires, walk to Burger King, only to step in a wet mud pocket hidden in the ground.

- Next day, go to my car in the morning to find someone broke my window and stole my mp3 player. ($500)

argh.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post

- That monday, lossed a major distributor to my magazine (got it back though...)

- While waiting for tires, walk to Burger King, only to step in a wet mud pocket hidden in the ground.

- Next day, go to my car in the morning to find someone broke my window and stole my mp3 player. ($500)

argh.

that suxs^

texans win on sunday.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2007   #8
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Ok, Texans players...last week's loss has caused my work week to be slow and crappy.
You're a Texans fan, why does a losing week throw you off?
IonSen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post

argh.
go into the furniture, find a buck in change and buy a QP for saturday, you're due. Not the worst I heard of though. Guy comes home, not a clue mind you, the only three things left in the house are his easy chair, the TV and a note in the middle of the TV telling him she's off with the elcetrician a former best freind. Cleaned out the accounts maxed out the cards and said adios....murphy's law, never complain about a bad stretch, it could get worse.
Old 09-28-2007   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonSen88 View Post

Because we won 4 straight dating back to last season before losing to the Colts.

A Falcons fan talking about losing? That's ironic, don't ya think?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
I just watched the 4th quarter for the first time (thanks to my buddy with DTV and NFL Network) I was at the game but I couldn't really appreciate what the Offence did! "BIG BAD SCHAUB" was 14-14 and drove the whole field! you could not tell it was 3rd and 4th string in there! We actually looked like a formidable football team without our "big guns"! I am looking forward to going to 3rd base here in Austin and watching us take on ATL.....Is it Sunday yet?
Anyone remember the old Dallas Cowboy team when a starter would go out and the back up did fine? That's where we are heading. We are on our 3rd SS starter, 2nd center, 2nd or 3rd WR #2 (depends on how you look at it). More than anything I want to see good games with few mistakes. That's what I'm talking about.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #12
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Because we won 4 straight dating back to last season before losing to the Colts.

Don't worry about it, these are two teams going in totally opposite directions and everybody knows it. You have to feel sorry for these poor falcon fans, actually. Thanks for Schaub!
Old 09-28-2007   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

funny, since their loss on Sunday, my whole week has been pretty crappy since then too. Wonder if it's a curse of some kind ...
Old 09-28-2007   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I've had a pretty crappy week myself since Sunday.

And I'm on vacation this week.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #15
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonSen88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post

Thanks! Couldn't have said it better myself.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read