Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Ok, I said Bullpen in the other forum, but since all the seats around mine are Blue Crew - anyone going to the Texas Bowl this year? Changed to C USA/Big 12 - chance of U of H, A & M, Texas, and/or NEB. Fun game to go to, weird to see a college game from our seats.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

I'm thinking about going this year. If not, I'll let ya know.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

I'm only going if other's go. Adam and I tailgated alone! (of course, we got there REALLY late)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-20-2007   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

$45 bucks for two tickets, can't beat that.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #5
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Do we get first opp to buy our seats???
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Today is the last day, Adam and I bought all of our seats and parking (4 116H, 4 116D, and 2 Platinum). I hope some others come this year, it was fun last year!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-28-2007   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm pretty sure we'll see Southern Miss in the texas bowl over U of H.

Lets here it for the Golden Eagles
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Give me U of H, UT, A&M, or NEB. 2 of those games b/c I want to watch them. 2 of those games because tickets will be worth $$$$$$$!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-28-2007   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on now Yankee. You gotta cheer for Southern Miss. Even though they did take a beating by Boise st. last night.
Old 09-28-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Come on now Yankee. You gotta cheer for Southern Miss. Even though they did take a beating by Boise st. last night.
Why?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-28-2007   #11
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Why?
thats my old home team.
Old 09-28-2007   #12
retxaB
Rookie

Quote:
Today is the last day, Adam and I bought all of our seats and parking (4 116H, 4 116D, and 2 Platinum). I hope some others come this year, it was fun last year!
We got there late, but made up for it once we got there. We stumbled in...
retxaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
thats my old home team.
Annnnd, I'm a Coog.

GO COOGS!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-28-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Annnnd, I'm a Coog.

GO COOGS!
Now that is something I thought I would never see yankee say.
Old 09-29-2007   #15
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I renewed my tickets & parking this year. If UH or Nebraska is playing I'll be there - otherwise I'm probably gonna sell 'em.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Although I am not a member of the Blue Crew, I do plan to attend and have purchased my tickets. I sit in 115 Q, and last year I purchased tickets for the same seats. I later got a call from the Texans organization(?) that Rutgers band would be sitting in that area, and offered to move me down to 115 B. It worked out well and I had a great time.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #17
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Dean and I have our tickets and parking pass... will see what happens...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #18
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

The ESPN guys have UH projected to go vs Nebraska or A&M. Personally, I'd love to have a UH vs Nebraska matchup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...wlprojections6

UH will probably end up in the Texas Bowl if they don't make the Liberty Bowl regardless.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #19
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

We (Nebraska) will be lucky to make the Cheerio Bowl this year the way they are playing!!
Old 10-11-2007   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I received a call Monday to inform me that one of the bands will again be utilizing my seats. Therefore, I have been moved to 116, and if I recall correctly, Row B.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read