Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2007   #1261
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
*must......not......make......boob jokes............AAARGH!* (head explodes...fade)
The Mrs. says nice sig. PM me your e-mail addy please.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #1262
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I'm really jealous. Dante's bangs have height that I only wished I could have back in '88.
*NO!...........resist, must resist!......must..not........*

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #1263
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

"Sorry Reggie about the Rose Bowl and well what can I say about tonight except... YOU STILL SUCK!!!"

Old 09-25-2007   #1264
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I just became a Titan fan!!!

Okay, maybe not - but it looks great to see Dante' give Reggie 'the business'!!
Old 09-25-2007   #1265
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79515 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-25-2007   #1266
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Awwww how cute Dante` gets to go to chucky cheese for his birthday party.
Old 09-25-2007   #1267
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-25-2007   #1268
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Old 09-25-2007   #1269
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.....

Old 09-25-2007   #1270
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Dante' gets a new pair of "Jorts" for his birthday...

Old 09-25-2007   #1271
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok...

WHO DOES THAT? *vomit*
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #1272
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post

I was just settling into the Happy Birthday theme and then from right field comes this gem.... WOW!!! Celibacy is now my friend.
Old 09-25-2007   #1273
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I was just settling into the Happy Birthday theme and then from right field comes this gem.... WOW!!! Celibacy is now my friend.
The Real Joker needs to print this out so he can keep up with his vow.

I threw up a lot just now.
Old 09-25-2007   #1274
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Ok...

WHO DOES THAT? *vomit*
Who are you, the fashion police?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #1275
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok...

WHO DOES THAT? *vomit*
I wouldn't.
Old 09-25-2007   #1276
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Is it just me or does this also look alot like Texan_Bill? I thought I used the wrong photo for a minute!!!

Quote:

Old 09-25-2007   #1277
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

looking through this thread, i feel so bad for dante.
Old 09-25-2007   #1278
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Watch your step Missy.... You are skating on thin ice...

By the way, how did that Ball State v. Nebraska Cornholers game work out for you last week??
Old 09-25-2007   #1279
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Watch your step Missy.... You are skating on thin ice...

By the way, how did that Ball State v. Nebraska Cornholers game work out for you last week??

Hey a win is a win It will be interesting in my household this weekend!!! I'll be at the game and if we lose I will not be returning back to my home.
Old 09-25-2007   #1280
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Hey a win is a win It will be interesting in my household this weekend!!! I'll be at the game and if we lose I will not be returning back to my home.
I guess that means Iowa State this weekend??? This is one weekend that I will be pulling for Nebraska, given my experience with the "fat, corn-fed, asks for steak sauce at a nice steak house, chick from Iowa". She was a cyclone... BOOOOOOOOO!!! But we digress....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read