Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2007   #1
texanGoon22
Rookie

Default Travis Johnson

I live in Philly and am just wondering how TJ has done in the two games he's played? Is he still starting over Maddox?
texanGoon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson

I beleive he's hurt
but did well in the game he was in. I beleive it was the carolina game got an interception
Old 09-24-2007   #3
texanGoon22
Rookie

I thought he got the INT against the Chiefs, and didn't play against the Panthers.
texanGoon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

hmm I couldnt' remember, what was his reason for being out for the colts game?
Old 09-24-2007   #5
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanGoon22 View Post
I thought he got the INT against the Chiefs, and didn't play against the Panthers.
That is correct.

He played against the colts, the only game he missed was the Panthers game.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

ahh found it, says foot
Old 09-24-2007   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
hmm I couldnt' remember, what was his reason for being out for the colts game?
He played yesterday...1 tackle, 1 assist.
Old 09-25-2007   #8
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

TJ has been one of the Kubiaks success stories. The coach was able to light a fire under Travis and he has responded. He added weight, to become a better fit at the NG position, and he has been a hard worker this year.

Also I believe coach Franklin and Bush have been godsends for the DL. They along with Kalu, who has stepped up his leadership this year, have been a big influence on how TJ and the others are dominating the run.

Also Travis has had me eating crow on other BB, and I am glad to do it.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #9
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
TJ has been one of the Kubiaks success stories. The coach was able to light a fire under Travis and he has responded. He added weight, to become a better fit at the NG position, and he has been a hard worker this year.

Also I believe coach Franklin and Bush have been godsends for the DL. They along with Kalu, who has stepped up his leadership this year, have been a big influence on how TJ and the others are dominating the run.

Also Travis has had me eating crow on other BB, and I am glad to do it.
Me too, and personally I'm ok with eating crow when it comes to TJ. We needed him to step up and he's responded. Hopefully we'll see consistency with his game, because he has been having an outstanding season in the two games he's played. Plus, his "I'm a bad-ass" player photo they show on TV while announcing the starting lineups has me laughing every Sunday.
Old 09-25-2007   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
He played yesterday...1 tackle, 1 assist.
The one assisted tackle was a heck of a hit. It knocked the ball loose, but was recovered by Indy. That was one of the turnovers we badly needed.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read