Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2007   #1241
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I thought we had two other songs picked out? Yank weren't you suppose to get those?
Hey - I didn't get home from work and school until after midnight!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1242
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

How 'bout "Like a Virgin" ?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1243
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I sent "her" a PM and told "her" that the Blue Crew was the place to be...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO!!!

Guys, can't you just let me beleive - if not for a couple of minutes...

Old 09-21-2007   #1244
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Dante, are those real?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-21-2007   #1245
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Marcie.... Thats your a$$!!!!. I guess that pretty much seals the deal that you wont be making it here this year - huh??
Old 09-21-2007   #1246
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Jungle Fever
Old 09-21-2007   #1247
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

LMAO, don't cry Bill :-P Did you throw up in your mouth a little?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-21-2007   #1248
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 44333 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm really jealous. Dante's bangs have height that I only wished I could have back in '88.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1249
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I'm really jealous. Dante's bangs have height that I only wished I could have back in '88.
umm, the bangs aren't the only things that have height I wished to have back in '88.
Old 09-21-2007   #1250
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
umm, the bangs aren't the only things that have height I wished to have back in '88.
Wow, I was TOTALLY not thinking hair.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-21-2007   #1251
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 44333 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was afraid of the chesticles area in '88. That didn't come along until about '92.
Old 09-21-2007   #1252
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was afraid of the chesticles area in '88. That didn't come along until about '92.
See, I'm older than you. I'm old enough to know better now - who needs the back strain.
Old 09-21-2007   #1253
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
See, I'm older than you. I'm old enough to know better now - who needs the back strain.
No joke. Giant boobies -- great in theory, horrible in practice.
Old 09-21-2007   #1254
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LMAO, don't cry Bill :-P Did you throw up in your mouth a little?
A lot!!!!

I wasn't thinking hair either....
Old 09-21-2007   #1255
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Oh dear, I'm afraid this is going to prompt a great outcry from the male participants of the forum. Hopefully, PowerfulDragon is not logged on.
Old 09-21-2007   #1256
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am a guy and you will hear no argument from me. But of course I wont turn a girl away cause she has them either.

Old 09-21-2007   #1257
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Quote:
*must......not......make......boob jokes............AAARGH!* (head explodes...fade)

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1258
jtfire006
Rookie

well i guess i learned my lesson about posting pictures on here. now i see why no one has any of there pictures posted, to scared what might happen LOL. NO MORE PICTURES FROM ME. i cant even look at myself in the mirror now. see you sunday!!
jtfire006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1259
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 81989 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I saw on your myspace, you don't seem to particularly camera shy.....
Old 09-21-2007   #1260
jtfire006
Rookie

Smile Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

well im not, but the alterations on here might make me think otherwise. lol

jtfire006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read