Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007   #1221
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

You know how hard it is to read this at work, not being able to see the pictures or video?

Lauren called me and told me about the youtube flick, cant wait to sit behind BPP at the game.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #1222
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
You know how hard it is to read this at work, not being able to see the pictures or video?

Lauren called me and told me about the youtube flick, cant wait to sit behind BPP at the game.
I can't wait to meet ya, because you have one hell of a sense of humor. Y'all have provided me with some great laughs. My Boss thinks all Texans fans are absolutely insain.

Old 09-20-2007   #1223
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I can't wait to meet ya, because you have one hell of a sense of humor. Y'all have provided me with some great laughs. My Boss thinks all Texans fans are absolutely insain.

Now I read this 5 minutes ago and it just hit me. You are not supposed to show the boss that you are goofing off on the puter.
Old 09-20-2007   #1224
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I was sitting in CIS this afternoon and thought about pulling up the thread...then wondered what everyone in class would think if I was scrolling through pictures of some guy setup in a hundred different poses. I took a quick peek to see what was going on and then closed it until I got home.

This thread isn't for TT amateurs.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #1225
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Now I read this 5 minutes ago and it just hit me. You are not supposed to show the boss that you are goofing off on the puter.

LMAO, I goof around on my lunch hour on the computer while I eat and I do not hide anything during that time.

Other times yes I hide stuff.

Old 09-20-2007   #1226
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just gave the video a 5 star rating.
Y'all should register to hellp with the number of ratings if we're to push this around the globe!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #1227
jtfire006
Rookie

i have to say i like the pictures with him as a colts fan! coming to the game and parking in the blue section, then leaving monday an to head to the saints game. any of you care to let a colts fan tailgate with you? it should be a great game.

jtfire006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1228
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfire006 View Post
i have to say i like the pictures with him as a colts fan! coming to the game and parking in the blue section, then leaving monday an to head to the saints game. any of you care to let a colts fan tailgate with you? it should be a great game.

*ahem*.... You are more than welcome to stop by
Old 09-21-2007   #1229
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Andy, we probably watched that youtube video ten times last night cracking our asses up!

That is absolutely histerical. When we have all of our family in for our wedding, that video will be played.

Is there a sequel in the mix?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1230
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
*ahem*.... You are more than welcome to stop by
How did I know you would reply. That's Dante's new account.

*cough* MARCIE *cough*
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 09-21-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1231
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill, dont do it your getting suckerd in man!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1232
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

I sent "her" a PM and told "her" that the Blue Crew was the place to be...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1233
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

LMAO!!!

Guys, can't you just let me beleive - if not for a couple of minutes...
Old 09-21-2007   #1234
jtfire006
Rookie

its not his i promise! you can see for yourself here. i am real lol
[url="myspace.com/budgrl[/URL]

this thread is funny i bet he hates you guys now lol

Last edited by jtfire006; 09-21-2007 at 04:54 PM.
jtfire006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1235
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO!!!

Guys, can't you just let me beleive - if not for a couple of minutes...
Here Bill

http://a470.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...b4af9f138d.jpg

http://a657.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...2b0785b708.jpg
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1236
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I like Biloxi.... The Imperial Palace has the loosest slots!!
Old 09-21-2007   #1237
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfire006 View Post

It looks like this thread is taking a completely different turn, which I like by the way.

jtfire006, way to go, and all gotta say is, "SADDLE UP!"
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1238
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Andy, we probably watched that youtube video ten times last night cracking our asses up!

That is absolutely histerical. When we have all of our family in for our wedding, that video will be played.

Is there a sequel in the mix?
That was just the first 50 pictures...As of today I have 224 pictures...So at 50 per video, there should be at least 4 more...We just need to select the correct music for each one...

I should be able to get a couple more up before the game...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #1239
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
That was just the first 50 pictures...As of today I have 224 pictures...So at 50 per video, there should be at least 4 more...We just need to select the correct music for each one...

AWESOME!!!!
Old 09-21-2007   #1240
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post

I thought we had two other songs picked out? Yank weren't you suppose to get those?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read