Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2007   #1
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default We Win

Whoo hoo. I don’t go back to work until next Tuesday. I’m off. In other words, I’m drunk tonight.

So what does that mean? It means I’m a drunken Bud Adams tonight. Not that that means anything really, other than WE SHALL BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE DONKEYS THIS WEEKEND.

We are number one. We are the greatest. We have won two games in a row and we are talking **** now. Beware the Texans. Please forgive me for talking **** to everyone, it’s just after so many years of crap teams we seem to be having a bit of success.

In the mean time, I hear another voice saying turn the computer off and go to bed. I shall consider that request.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #2
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: We Win

I hear ya dawg the Texans ARE gonna win this weekend regardless of AJ (we all know he's good).

But if our TEAM is any better WE can play good without AJ if you know what I mean, so Jacoby run some returns back and make the difference in the game for us to pull this soooo called "upset".
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #3
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP
Default Re: We Win

alcohol ftw
MissouriTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #4
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Whoo hoo. I dont go back to work until next Tuesday. Im off. In other words, Im drunk tonight.

So what does that mean? It means Im a drunken asshole tonight. Not that that means anything really, other than WE SHALL BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE DONKEYS THIS WEEKEND.

We are number one. We are the greatest. We have won two games in a row and we are talking **** now. Beware the Texans. Please forgive me for talking **** to everyone, its just after so many years of crap teams we seem to be having a bit of success.

In the mean time, I hear another voice saying turn the computer off and go to bed. I shall consider that request.
NO ! I am sure you will come up with more gems!
Old 09-19-2007   #5
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

Drinking and typing....I like it.
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
Drinking and typing....I like it.
I am also typing under the influence tonight.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read