Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2007   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rights to buy Super Bowl Tickets

If interested send me your email and I'll forward you the web site. You purchase the right to buy the Super Bowl tickets at the cost of the ticket. Either send me your email address or a pm.

My email address is pchauvin@yahoo.com

The right for the Texans went up already from $25.00 to $45.00. The better the team is doing the higher the price goes up. So you better get your purchase right before we beat the Colts, because the price is surely to shho up.

You can actually buy the right to any of the 32 NFL teams, and also other sporting events.

GO TEXANS
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #2
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Re: Rights to buy Super Bowl Tickets

mnotkinster@gmail.com

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

How much is a Super Bowl ticket?

I want one
Old 09-16-2007   #4
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
email sent
Old 09-16-2007   #5
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

thnks i did not get any thing though

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

andew6@bp.com . . . if you're a season ticket holder don't you already have first rights to play off and superbowl?
Old 09-16-2007   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
andew6@bp.com . . . if you're a season ticket holder don't you already have first rights to play off and superbowl?
Playoffs, yes, I am pretty sure. The Super Bowl is a whole different ballgame, IIRC.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post

I want one
sent email
Old 09-17-2007   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Only playoffs, and only the playoff games held at Reliant. Season ticket holders will automatically be invoiced. As far as the SuperBowl - it's done through a lottery system - and only for a SuperBowl that is played at Reliant Stadium. Being such a great organization, I would venture a guess that the Texans would hold a lottery for SuperBowl tickets when...um..should we go this year.

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #10
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I want one
Face Value is estimated at ~$700 a ticket. Market Value will likely start at $2,000 each.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #11
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

700 a ticket...My wife said I could go
Old 09-17-2007   #12
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

I never got my email....

joe_coool_16@yahoo.com
Old 09-17-2007   #13
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I never got my email....

joe_coool_16@yahoo.com
check and see if you received the email now?
Old 09-18-2007   #14
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

ah I got it...thanks...dont know what happened to the other one..
Old 09-19-2007   #15
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans season ticket holders have first right to any home playoff game, if they don't want to buy them they tickets go out on the market to whoever can get them first. The only way texans season ticket holders can get tickets to the superbowl if the texans are in it are thru the lottery system. You can also log on the NFL.com and enter a random drawing for superbowl tickets.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read