Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2005   #11
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickmantexanfan
2005 will be agreat year to be a Texans fan,I believe we have improved every year,that is my stand,has been my stand,and will be my stand until someone can prove me wrong,and proving me wrong would have to be the opposite of this definition of progress:pro·gress
Fine, I'm up to your "challenge":

J.J. Moses - Punt return average 2003 = 8.6 /Punt return average 2004 = 8.6
Kickoff return average 2003 = 22.1 / Kickoff return average 2004 = 22.1
No progression = no progress

Texans Sacks allowed / yds. - 2003 = 36/186.....2004 = 49/301

Texans Defense 3rd Down % (allowed) - 2003 = 40.1%.....2004 = 43.4%

Texans Defensive penalties / yds - 2003 = 96/767.....2004 = 123/979

Regression = no progress

The Texans overall record improved, no doubt, but are you really trying to convince us that the Texans played with the heart they did last year? They were far healthier this year than last, and did less with it, especially against some of the worst defenses in the league! I was appalled to see this team obviously "give up" this year in at least 1/4 of our schedule.

Thank goodness we've got free agency & another draft to look forward to.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read