Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-15-2007   #41
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE backing down: Coverage map says will show TEXANS this week!

I don't know his schedule, but I would assume he doesn't work weekends, so you may not hear back from him.

Regardless - I hope this doesn't affect the watch party.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #42
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see why it should affect the watch party. It is too much fun and a stadium like atmosphere to not go to third base.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #43
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

It is not effecting where I will see the game.

Front page of website.

Programming Notes
Saturday: 2:30 p.m.--Tennessee vs. Florida
Sunday: Noon--Indianapolis vs. Tennessee, 3 p.m.--Kansas City vs. Chicago

http://www.keyetv.com/
Old 09-15-2007   #44
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got an email back from Vinson.

Apparently the email to the person that emailed me was a mistake.

Vinson accidently said the 16th, when he really meant the 23rd of September as a game to be shown. (Even though they are only showing Texans because Titans dont play on CBS that week)

The emailer to me did not include the other part of the conversation where Vinson corrects his mistake.

So, the Titans are on instead of Texans this week.

Oh, by the way, Vinson visits these boards and watches all these posts.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #45
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Just got an email back from Vinson.

Apparently the email to the person that emailed me was a mistake.

Vinson accidently said the 16th, when he really meant the 23rd of September as a game to be shown. (Even though they are only showing Texans because Titans dont play on CBS that week)

The emailer to me did not include the other part of the conversation where Vinson corrects his mistake.

So, the Titans are on instead of Texans this week.

Oh, by the way, Vinson visits these boards and watches all these posts.

edit: That kind of language is not allowd on this board. My disdain for Gary Vinson makes me post things I should not. I would love for him to comeout to 3rdBase and to here us and our chants of KEYE SUCKS!!
Old 09-15-2007   #46
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Vinson,
K-EYE SUCKS!
K-EYE SUCKS!!
K-EYE SUCKS!!!

Sure is a shame. They've got decent programming out there but I've got cable and 200 plus channels. Guess it's time for me to edit my channel lineup NOT to include KEYE. I will not in anyway contribute to their services at all whatsoever. I'm a customer who deserves better than this. If you truly want to see just how devoted us Texans fans are, come see us at Third Base. We're all good people who just want to have a good time and enjoy the hometown team. I seriously doubt that you'll even take the opportunity to see just how you can improve your programming choices.
K-EYE SUCKS!
K-EYE SUCKS!!
K-EYE SUCKS!!!
Old 09-15-2007   #47
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans should be on KEYE 9/23,Titans have a Mon night game,9/30 The Titans have a bye week.10/7 The Titans host Atlanta hence a Fox game.So the next time The Texans and The Titans play at the same time is 10/14.So we have to keep up the demand for The Texans!
Old 09-15-2007   #48
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Well,
I pulled the trigger and got Direct TV installed today...so take a hike keye and time warner...
But I still got a dog in this fight, because this just isn't right what vinson is choosing to do.

So lets keep this fight going, the Spirit of Texans fans will win this battle on the western front.
Go Texans!!!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #49
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

If I was a college football fan first and casual fan of the NFL second, i.e., most Austin people it seems, I would probably want to watch the Colts/Tacks too. I feel for the Texans fans there who can't see the game on network TV, but I could care less about VY groupies who coo like little girls when they catch a glimpse of the guy, and who call a team from 1000 miles away "my titans." They can do whatever they want. Screw em. I'm certainly not going to kiss their asses and beg them to be Texans fans.

Last edited by aj.; 09-16-2007 at 11:51 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read