Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2007   #21
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Finish line and a couple of stores in Ingram park mall here in SA have a couple of Battle Red Andre for about 44 to 64. They have schaub blue mario blue and white. I am looking for Schaub battle red.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #22
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

They've had a vendor on eBay that's been hawking some battle red Schaubs with sewn numbers and letters for about 75 dollars.
Old 09-14-2007   #23
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

sweet, i just got and eddie george and a chris brown jersey for a toal of 25 bucks including shipping off of ebay!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #24
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
sweet, i just got and eddie george and a chris brown jersey for a toal of 25 bucks including shipping off of ebay!
Why would you want Titans jerseys if you are a Texan fan?
Old 09-15-2007   #25
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

I was thinking the same thing.
Old 09-15-2007   #26
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
<sigh>
Old 09-15-2007   #27
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

they were cheap

Old 09-15-2007   #28
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

So are some hookers but I don't go after them.
Old 09-15-2007   #29
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

So, you sought advice on getting cheap Texans jerseys, then you go out and get cheap Titans jerseys? What, Cato June Colts jerseys weren't available, no Byron Leftwich jerseys out there?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #30
JohnsonFan
All Pro

i lived in memphis for 3 years, i was a titans fan and still am my two favorate team are the texans and titans when the play i dont care who wins, i dont beileve in the at rivalry crap.

Old 09-15-2007   #31
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i lived in memphis for 3 years, i was a titans fan and still am my two favorate team are the texans and titans when the play i dont care who wins, i dont beileve in the at rivalry crap.
WTF!!

Old 09-15-2007   #32
JohnsonFan
All Pro

???

Old 09-15-2007   #33
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
???
Rivalry crap? Being a true fan of a team requires you to know who your rival is. That's the fun of actually following a team 100%. The Titans are who I consider our biggest rival, and to me, you can't be a true Texans fan if you're also a Titans fan. My humble opinion.
Old 09-15-2007   #34
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

But your being a Titans fan explains a lot about your skills in the English vernacular. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 09-15-2007   #35
JohnsonFan
All Pro

......ok so we are accepting to a chef's fan and a panthers fan but not a texans fan ? come on

Old 09-15-2007   #36
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
......ok so we are accepting to a chef's fan and a panthers fan but not a texans fan ? come on

Seems like you picked up a pretty good deal if it includes S&H also. Did the seller have a good feedback rating? I assume that the jerseys are screened alpha/numeric. Also, I assume that you ordered an actual jersey and not the jersey card. Enjoy!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #37
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Who are the chef's - they are the ones who prepare your food at a restaurant -but coming from Tenn I guess that explains a lot.

Did you by chance mean the Chief's?
Old 09-15-2007   #38
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Quote:
First, I'm assuming you mean to be a Titans fan in your post. Second, you can't be a Texans fan and a Titans fan. It's just not possible. I can somewhat understand being a VY/Texans fan but you can't root for both teams. Do you litter a Titans fan board with massive amounts of posts as well? You should.

The Chiefs and Panthers fans aren't also fans of teams in their division I'm sure. No way a Chiefs fan is a Raiders fan and you're probably not going to find a Panthers fan who loves the Saints or Falcons.

Again, you're not a true Texans fan if you like the Titans. It's just impossible.
Old 09-15-2007   #39
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes we accept any fan who comes to this board to have friendly banter with and discuss the upcoming game.

But you claim to be a Texans fan and with the animosity between the titans and the Texans, all of a sudden you are both after you got the jersey's on the cheap. So people are pretty much perplexed and like Bandwagon said there is no way to be a titans fan and a Texans fan at the same time.

Lay down with dogs do not be surprised if you get fleas.
Old 09-15-2007   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I do not like johnsonfan. I'm in no way defending the kid here but I'd like to refute bandwagon's statement saying that he can't be a Texans fan as well as a Titans. Come on, dude. When the Oilers left Houston without a football team, I followed them over to Tennessee. The team that left Houston did not have a choice in the relocation. How could I stop rooting for Matthews, George, McNair, and so on and on. I loved them as Houston Oilers and remained devoted to them until the Houston Texans came to life. I then reverted my loyalty back to Houston. I venhently hate the Titans but I have a soft side for them somewhat. I had to support a NFL team when Houston was without. What better team than the one that had players who started with the Houston Oilers?

I'm just saying... it's ok to be a fan of another team. Especially the Tennessee Titans. Remember, Jeff Fisher started his coaching tenure as an Oiler.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read